What do you wear to show off?

I like to wear this really tight dress that ends just below my bum and sometimes I wear a sheer tops that reveal a lot.

How about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• A short length black, flattering, body con dress to show off my curves but long enough to cover my dignity, bare legs if appropriate and some beautiful wedges or classic heels to add sophistication.

Sometimes a little mystery goes a long way, I've never been one to over do flashing the flesh.

What Guys Said 5

• I wear my bacon thong and my gimp mask.

• I wear fancy clothes, but I don't think it works very well.

• I never try to show off. I'd rather blend in with the background.

The less I'm noticed the less I'm harassed.

• birthday suit, its the least expensive, and whenever you walk into a room it always gets everyone's attention, plus its easy to clean

• i wouldn't wear clothes if I wanted to show off :P

What Girls Said 5

• I wear sheer tops, short shorts, bodycon dresses and skirts (that usually end about 8inches above my knees), backless tops and dresses, leggings, jeggings, crop tops etc. I have a lot of tight clothing, but also have a lot of jumpers and baggy tops. Started getting into v-neck strappy tops, but I'm not used to them yet.

I'll usually war one item that shows me off with another item that totally covers me up. The only exception is when I go clubbing in which I'll just flaunt whatever I've got.

• When my friends and I go to the club, I wear a dress shorter than knee length but a tad longer than finger tip length :P

I rarely show cleavage, cause my boobs are already big and they get enough attention. But I'm assuming my ass and legs can't be that bad if guys come up behind me at the club trying to grind

• When I go out clubbing I wear tight dresses/skirts on the shorter side to show off my bum :P

On rare occasions I wear a crop shirt to show off my stomach. My everday day wear is jeans and a hoodie lol.

• I have a LBD that is lightly sequenced on the top around the plunging neckline and I wear with shiny pantyhose and some killer high heels that I bought from Macy's a few years ago. Tons of complements on my legs and outfit.

• i wear tube bright tube tops with a white cardigan. either that or really unusual earrings.