What do you think about short girls dating tall men?

short girls like 5'4 and under, tall guys like 5'11 and up

so if you see a 5'3 girl with a 6'2 guy or a 5'0 girl with a 6'4 guy, what do you think? does it seem weird or does it look normal?

do you think people should date people closer to their own heights?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't believe it makes a difference. Are they happy together is more important than physical characteristics, like height.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't think its weird, people should be ablel to date whoever they like. It shouldn't be someone elses issue who someone else is dating. You are not going to change their opinion so why even bother. Go for what you like :P

• Hello there, things are the other way around, guys don't mind about gals height , but trust me it is really hard almost impossible for a tall gal to date a short guys, but tall guys do date and even end up marrying our short lovely gals .., but haven't you ever though about the short guys too, they also need gals too.

• Pretty typical IMO.

• It's hot. I like a tiny girl to pick up and squeeze.

• Same here it's so cute.. for some reason girls get offended when you say this

What Girls Said 3

• I'm 5'2'' and most of the guys I've dated have been 5'11'' and up. A few of them haven't been, but tall guys definitely seem to approach me more. I even went on a date with a 6'4'' and a 6'5'' guy before. That was a little much, it hurt to look up at him ha ha I don't care what anyone thinks about it. If I like a guy I'll date him regardless of how people think it looks.

• Well I'm 5'3'' and I wouldn't say I have a "type." In the past, I've dated guys between 5'6'' to 6'3''. Obviously, the taller guys are more fun because they seem more masculine and can through you around the bedroom! But if the personality and humor aren't there, forget it, I'd much rather have a shorter guy who I can connect with intellectually and personally. My current boyfriend is actually 6'8'' and I did not choose him because of his height! He's very tall, especially compared to me. But we had a lot in common, want the same things, and he's just an awesome person. Trust me, we get stares all the time and I know we look funny together, but I love him. I would feel the same if he was short.

• Since I see it all the time, it seems pretty normal to me. I am 5'3" and I attract a lot of really tall guys. I don't go after them, they go after me. Don't know why.