Is a thong really always a yes?

Guys, do you think girls of every body type should wear a thong? Regardless if you choose yes or no; please elaborate on why you think this. I myself am curvy, but dislike thongs, because I feel like I look like the classic "Brazilian" girl.

• Thin girls should were thongs
  • Curvy girls should were thongs
  • More robust girls should were thongs
  • It doesn't matter

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I don't think girls with flat butts should wear thongs. It may just be me but I don't think these girls should be wearing thongs. link You have to have a certain type of butt to where a thong. It's usually the curvier girls who should wear thongs like this link I would prefer most girls to just wear regular panties. Sorry if the pics are too "inappropriate".

• Those girls in the first pic have nice asses

Their asses may be on the smaller side but realistically, most girls with big asses are flabby, jiggly and cellulite galore

• Wow, thanks for BA.

• no prob ^^

What Guys Said 9

• No, thongs aret for eery occasion, let alone for every girl. It's partly what you are wearing with it, partly what your boy is like, and partly the occasion. For everyday wear it's a little silly, no?

• Nope. My favorite panties on a girl are boyshorts. Thongs are nice, but boyshorts are straight up hot to me.

• I don't really like thongs in general tbh. No matter who wears em.

• I don't mind aslong as she's not fat.

• Personally, I LOVE girls in thongs!

• Thongs are always a NO-are gross

• Is a stupid poll because it always assumes that thongs are OK-they are not

• The answer is that thongs are not sexy...a turn off and are always a NO

• okay, lol I don't find them flattering either

• Thongs always suck no matter what the situation

• You suck.

• I personally think they suck when you are in the locker room and you see someone that seriously has no business wearing a thong... I don't wake up in the morning expecting to see a full moon so early in the day.

• Fat girls should not wear thongs neither should anorexic girls.

• What is your idea of fat?

• The girl on the right is thick so anything more than that I personally would consider fat.

link

• Okay, I think you do have a point that anything mire than the girl on the right is a bit out there

• I think thongs look better on curvier girls. I find myself preferring thin girls in regular panties..looks cuter to me

What Girls Said 3

• I think to a guy probably as he is seeing more...

I think you can only wear it if you have an impressive looking ass which means, a tight ass with no cellulite which is quite rare...

What do you mean by classic Brazilian girl, what the hell is that? I am brazilian I wanna know...

• So me at 17 not having cellulite is rare? It's an old old old thing... that originates with Brazilian girls being considered the hottest girls on earth.

• i would say yes it is rare even as a 17 year old a tight ass with no celullite is rare, so you are the luck one and you can wear it...I am brazilian and I have a celullite on my ass since I was 13 lol so I never liked to show it but maybe I am hyper critic... Still don't get it what makes the Brazilian girls the hottest on earth is it our more pear shaped bodies?thats what you mean by typical brazilian?

• Things are too stripper looking. real cheap. Girls should pick their underwear based on comfort, practicality and looks.

• What 'things' are stripper looking?

• regardless if they are trashy... comfort, practicality and looks are all subjective

• True..but I don't find them sexy in the least...o.O

• I think they look ugly on everyone. No matter their size, shape, age, or sex.

• How true. Totally agree.

• haha, I see what you did there XD

• (:(:(:(: