Midriff Tank Tops...Still in style?

Ok girls and guys. I have been wondering, are midriff tank tops still in style? I have a ton of them, and just want to make sure there are still other girls out there that wear them. and guys, what are you take on midriff tank tops? the link below is a picture of what I'm talking about just in case you get confused :)

link

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say tight midriff tank tops are not as much in style right now. It would be totally fine to wear them when you're doing yardwork, like you said below, but it might be perceived as kind of odd in other situations. Cropped shirt, however, that are still kind of baggy but really short, are definitely more in style. Although I still think this would be only appropriate in some scenarios (like not school/work/etc)

• i only have a few tight ones and the rest are baggy. I just didn't want to wear one and have people look at me and think "wow where has she been? they totally went out of style years ago" lol but thanks

What Guys Said 2

• I've no idea how fashionable they are, but holy crap they're hot as hell if the girl pulls them off. If the right girls doing yardwork in one, you'll cause accidents. Don't play with fire, lol.

• haha I don't think a girl like me would be able to cause an accident. not pretty enough. lol ill add you and let you judge that

• If you've got it flaunt it, I think they look hot!

What Girls Said 3

• I wear some tops like that but not with suggestive writing on them. I have a nice stomach (no piercing). I have crop hoodies too.

• They went out 12 years ago where I'm from.

• Where did you buy all of yours at? :D My boyfriend wants me to get some! haha... It's not something you just walk around wearing on normal days but girls where them I guess at sports games.. parties maybe.. I'm not sure. My boyfriend wants them just for at home.

• you can order them online or you can go to target or almost anywhere in the mall. half of mine came from my bf's mom lol but the rest I got at target, debs, macy's. almost anywhere. I usually wear them over my bikini top or outside when I'm doing yardwork. other than that, they just sit in my dresser lol