Which little black dress is most attractive?

Hello, I've been looking around for a little black dress since I don't have any. I've found four that I really like but I can only afford to get one. Since I can't decide which one I like the best I thought I'd get some outside opinions. So which one do you guys like best?

• Http://www.simplydresses.com/shop/viewitem-PD731638?return=wishlist&list_id=508
  • Http://www.simplydresses.com/shop/viewitem-PD739582?return=wishlist&list_id=508
  • Http://www.simplydresses.com/shop/viewitem-PD845386?return=wishlist&list_id=508
  • Http://www.simplydresses.com/shop/viewitem-PD731652?return=wishlist&list_id=508

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the first one - I don't like any of the others, at all.

The point of the little black dress is to be effortlessly chic and sexy, the second dress looks like it's trying too hard and I really dislike the material. The third one - I guess it's okay, but I don't really like the bit which covers the breast - just not my style. And the last one, I don't think it's sexy enough; not the right kind of lace, and the satin sash makes it look a little dated.

The first one's subtly sexy. Doesn't show too much skin but it's figure hugging and has the lace at the back.

What Guys Said 7

• I voted A. ITs classy and sexy. D looks nice if you're a waif, but if you're going to have 'one' LBD for a while, A was the best.

• Don't put links in the polls. It won't make them links automatically and we internet people can't be bothered to copy and paste -_q

I agree with A though. The rest seem meh. A bit more trashy.

• A then D

• I think C looks really nice! I specially liked the back in that!

• i really liked the second one

• The first one is the most realistic. The other ones are a little flashy, especially the second one

• As a guy, I think a woman would look sexiest if she was wearing LINK 2.

What Girls Said 10

• It depends on for what occasions you want to wear the dress. I think the first one looks the classiest. The second one looks a lot less classy, but still formal, so it would maybe be best for a semi formal event at college? Something where people dress up but are still slutty. The third dress looks the cheapest to me, but I guess that's just my opinion. It looks like it is made of cheap polyester and the cut/design looks like it came from a cheap store where you buy homecoming dresses for 15 dollars. The last dress seems the most casual to me. You could wear it to a more casual event and not look overdressed.

I hope this helps since I'm not really sure exactly what you're looking for. Although if you're looking for the classic little black dress, I think the first one is the best option.

• Definitely the spaghetti strapped ruched one! It is so cute! Plus you can make it look classy if you had a wedding or something or wear it to a club or something. :)

• A is the overall best one. B is cute, but only in certain situations, like clubbing. The other two, no way. C looks like a bathing suit. And D looks like a sleazy nightgown.

• I love the first one. I'm a sucker for lace and lacy things...

• That model is beautiful..

Anyway, any girl can look good in B.

• The second one no doubt,I mean in my opinion.It looks sexy and classy.

• A, I really like the back of it. same goes for D.

• I think you could go more places with A.

• B is pretty (:

• answer choice B