Guys: if you met this cool girl?

and you found out that she had a nose job.

Would it change the way you think of her? In what way?

Thank y'all!

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all. I would just assume her nose was kind of messed up and just wanted it to look normal. Frankly I much rather find out she had a nose job than a boob job, unless of the course the boob job was more health related and not just because she wanted to go from a C cup to a D cup.

What Guys Said 6

• Nah. I don't think it matters. How superficial and shallow do you have to be to give a crap about something like that?

• No problem. Anyway don't worry about it. Besides, it's not like this is a topic that ever needs to come up. Right?

• If I was planning to have kids, I'd know to start saving for their nose jobs.

Otherwise, no.

• if she seems really cool probably not

if I just heard about her without knowing her yes cause then I might think she is insecure and I don't want to deal with that

• I would think she was kind of vain unless her nose looked really bad before and she kind of had to do something. I would have to spend time with her to see how superficial she was.

• No, as long as she woun't go celebrity style and get addicted to a point where the beauty spot that was once on her cheek comes down her neck. Cos some women step up the game and move on to a** job, boob job, lips job, blow job...etc

• Nope wouldn't bother me in the least :)

What Girls Said 0