What are some attractive tattoos for guys?

I know tattoos for a lot of people can be something personal or something trashy even. I feel I'm past the age of getting a tattoo but want a discrete one nonetheless. What are some attractive tattoo designs according to you guys. Those which you've gotten compliments for or that you like on the opposite gender.

I definitely know in the future that I would get the names of my kids inked.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it when guys' tattoos actually mean something to them personally. Like a symbol of a challenge they overcame or of something that is spiritually or personally meaningful to them.

What Girls Said 2

• Tribals :) mmm,yummy! well obviously if you find one that has a meaning to yourself. but tribals,they get anyones attention. For example,THE ROCK his is badass lol

• I think that the most attractive tattoo on a guy is just a simple design that circles the bicep or forearm. It's cool too if the design you choose has meaning to it.

What Guys Said 0