When a girl has a nose stud?

So, recently I got a little nose stud (its light blue), and a TON of guys have told me it looks really good. I do have a good nose for it, and I'm told I can pull it off. Reading all the answers on this website, a lot of guys said they hate it but all the guys I talk to say they like it, so are they lying or what? Is having a nose stud appealing or something?

Most Helpful Guy

• Opinions are split down the middle with nose studs, I noticed. But even if it's 50/50, that's 50% of guys who like it. And they make a great conversation starter for those who like them. Personally, I think nose studs are sexy. REALLY sexy. They're a HUGE turn on for me. I wish more girls had them nowadays, they were real common from 2004-2010 but now are kinda rare. At least where I live anyway.

Ultimately you should focus on the guys in real life you meet every day and not guys on here that you may never meet.

What Guys Said 6

• I like nose and lip studs, I think they look good on sexy girls, but very recently all the girls are doing it, so yeah its starting to look dumb

• People that like piecing and tattoos will approach those who have them. It's like a subculture. They seek each other out to compare and comment.

• if it fits you and that's all you have I think it looks cute. you're better going off what the guys in your real life think than on GaG, though. some weird guys on here.

• I like it

• unattractive

• Too many girls have them, it's old already.

What Girls Said 0