Stretch marks

how can I get my stretch marks to disappear?

Most Helpful Guy

• Only time will make them fade, but they don't disappear entirely. There are lots of creams advertised, but as far as I know none of them actually do anything except cost money and provide the moisturizing benefits any other lotion would provide. Most girls, and even many guys get them to some degree. Whether or not you get stretch marks is mostly based on genetics, and there is very little you can do about it except try to maintain a healthy weight to avoid getting unnecessary stretching of the skin.

• Thank you for the best answer honor. I appreciate it. I hope my answer was useful in some way.

• It was very useful. I originally thought that creams would work but I guess you're right, they are not working. I learned useful facts from you. thanks

What Guys Said 1

• Ask a tiny Hindu man (if you can find one) to rub them gently with rencid grape jelly, while singing "Man of La Mancha" (him, not you). If this doesn't work, I have no idea.

What Girls Said 4

• As far as I've heard you can't get stretch marks to disappear completely but there are creams that can help make them look less noticeable.

• I have used Lanolin cream on them for the last 2 and a half years as i have them in between my legs which used to really noticeable and on my hips. They have faded heaps since i have used it and it doesn't cost that much, you can buy it over the counter at Pharmacies.
    Hope this helps. Good Luck

• over time they will fade dramatically.

• Well almost all girls have 'em. I know there are some lotions you can buy to make them look less noticeable but other than that I don't think there is anything.