Light aquamarine blue eyes with dark grey ring??

And I'm straight white round big blue eyes, and all my guy friends say my eyes are like a anime characters and all my friends that are girls say my eyes are gorgeous and they want them ? So is that a good thing ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Anime characters? I can't even acknowledge your existence anymore. Get this... get this THING out of my sight!

What Guys Said 5

• If a train full of compliments leaves It's-A-Good-Thingville, traveling at half the speed of common sense...when does said train hope to pull into the station of Get A Brain City?

• It's the end of the world. You should have your dad take you out back and shoot you...

• Shut up.

• you should keep your eyes closed. Those are horrible things to say.

• It's a nice way to say you're a freak of nature. Grats

What Girls Said 5

• Hmmm... I wonder if it's possible to say that I hate this question, and NOT get a whole ton of down votes...

• OMG people gave you compliments? What madness!

• gorgeous eyes?!

insult of the millennium.

• I don't even know what "I'm straight white round" means...

• Yes it's a terrible thing. Your eyes are hideous. If I were you, I'd consider eye transplants.