Is this dress too plain?

I don't want to just blend in. Images are a bit blurry, but you can get the jisk haha.

link

link

Most Helpful Guy

• damn shawty

What Guys Said 11

• Something's missing. Maybe a belt or a sash in the middle tied around the waste. Maybe a nice big pashmina. Something. Yeah sorry, but I think it is a little plain. I'm not trying to be mean though.

• You probably want to put on a belt with it.

Like a big over-sized white one or something.

• It is a bit plain but with a body like that I don't think too many guys would mind.

• I think it looks fine

• Looks good.

• Looks fine. Also depends what you're wearing it for.

If you're clubbing, its more than fine.

• I think it looks sexy. A necklace might look nice with it. You have a nice butt my the way.

• its plain but it looks good

• The dress is fine...although for your age, it's a little inappropriate. Also, you need to tone your legs...way too skinny for me!

• Hey, you're gonna make me more insecure!

• Just telling it like it is. I like what I like, ya know?

• Well, its short and tight enough for me to think you're probably pretty easy, which will make you a target in the bar/club. But you are under 18, and shouldn't be dressing like that. Its called jailbait for a reason, you are literally baiting older guys to make bad decisions.

• How ..

• I think ill just change dresses LOL

• Guys have their own mouths to ask her her age, their not just going to walk up to her and have sex. If they still want to have sex even after she tells them her age that's their problem and that doesn't mean she's going to end up going through with it anyways.

• What gets you attention in that dress isn't the dress. It's your body. If this is the effect you're going for, it's good. If not, then not good.

Who are you trying to get attention from? Girls or guys? Guys want to see your body, either the skin, or at least, its shape. So what girls might call plain is good if it shows off the shape of your body.

What Girls Said 7

• Yea it is pretty plain. You won't stick out in that dress. Maybe add a bright accessory. However, its pretty hard to stick out in a black/dark dress unless your other features (body, face) sticks out a lot.

• It is a regular black dress. But it looks nice on you.

• get a long necklace or something. and that dress is short as hell,it's bound to have some malfunctions,and you're in heels,if you get drunk-don't expect your dignity to ever call back.

• yes its too plain

• you should add a belt in middle of that dress, see if you have any shiny belts and a long attractive necklace.

• It's pretty cool.

• do you mean jist?

it is kind of plain I would accessorize.

• Yes! I didn't even realize the spelling mistake. Thanks haha.