Guys how do you feel about girls with tattoos and piercings, if you don't have any?

I have a few tattoos that aren't really visible unless I wear a certain type of shirt, but I do have snakebites and I've had some people tell me that they make me look mean . Do you find it intimidating ?

Oh yeah, and I have gauges .

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless you know the REASON that the guy doesn't have tattoos, it's impossible to tell if he has a problem with them or not.

Obviously, if dude is super religious and feels that tats are an affront to his deity, then he's not going to be too fond of them on you. If he likes them, but just hasn't had a desire or funds to get one, or if he's indifferent, then he's not going to mind that you have them.

I'm fairly certain that almost nobody's "intimidated" by a woman because of her tattoos, regardless of what they are.

What Guys Said 7

• I'm warming up to the idea of tattoos a little. My last girlfriend had a pierced tongue which was OK I guess. I would say that I like both as long as they are not OTT. The links by Poetic Ninja were a little OTT, but toned down a bit they can be very artistic. Some styles are a bit of a no-no to, like some of the designs again mention in said link, and ones where people do names, symbols (super hero, japanese) and people. One lady had a leaf design (lost the link sorry) down one side that actually looked really cool and enhanced her body :-)

• Like I would never get a sleeve or anything crazy like that, My tattoos actually mean something to me and I'm getting one more and this will be the most important to me , in memory of my grandfather

• I don't know what most of that means. if a girl has 2-3 small or medium tattoos it's OK or one small and one large one that can be hidden behind cloths it's ok.

the only piercings I like on a girl is normal ear piercings and 2 per ear is more than enough.

although I don't have any tattoos I have been thinking about getting one on my shoulder over the past year.

• It really depends on the tattoos. If those are "my little pony with a big penis" ones, I'll pass ;)

More seriously, I don't fancy tattoos/piercings that much.

• Well they're not really visible unless I wear a tank top

• I love it when girls have tattoos too.

• I prefer tattoos & piercings on girls but it isn't for everybody.

• They are unattractive

• I mean no offense, but I don't find them attractive.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't find it intimidating, just plain ugly.

For the exception of looking like this - link link

• Something tells me that it's the girls, not the tattoos, that you're making exceptions for.

• Well, yeah.. That's why I said "Looking like this."