Pajama day all day?

Does anyone have a pajama day out of every week. I know some people that on Saturday and Sunday won't change out of their pajamas, and I know other people that would never stay in their pjs all day. So is there a day out of every week or month that you stay in your pjs?

I wouldn't go out in my pjs, then again some of my pjs I wouldn't be aloud to go out in.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's called "sleeping in" and yes, nearly every weekend till I was in my late 30s.

What Girls Said 4

• Never done it but it would be so fun and comfortable! :D hehe.. I don't think I would go anywhere in them though.. Just a comfy day at home playing games, watching tv, baking.. ect. IDK! :D

• Im always in my pajamas :) I only change when I go out, pfft pajamas are made to be worn all day! (not really, but for me it was).

• Oh hell yes. I call it duvet days and I love them.

• Thursdays are my pj days! I don't need to leave the house at all, so I stay in them all day :D. Can't wait for tomorrow :p

What Guys Said 0