I'm really pale. Is it attractive?

I have blonde hair, blue eyes, and super fair skin.

And I like me that way.

I've never dyed my hair or seen myself with a tan.

Don't get me wrong I love the beach and sun.

But sometimes I wonder if guys prefer tan skin?

Or is pale pretty?

Just so you have the full effect of my whiteness...

Its hard to take a photo of me in the sunlight, my skin literally shines.

Between my hair, which reflects light like crazy, and my skin I really don't show up.

lol

Most Helpful Girl

• i have super dark skin, light brown eyes and really really white skin. like the palest shade of makeup that cosmetic companies make is usually too dark for me lol. but I like my fair skin, there's a reason why the term is "fairest of them all" not "most bronzed of them all" !

What Guys Said 9

• Depends on who ya ask. Though I'm a white guy, a prefer black women, so apparently, pale isn't my thing. If I had a choice of a pale or tan white woman, I don't think I would have a preference. One seems as good as the other to me.

• Only bros like their girls overly tan for no reason.

It's kinda irrelevent.

• Pale is just fine. Skin color does not matter at all. I think girls that are tan look fake. Your skin color just natural and that is what is sexy. I bet you are very beautiful with your blond hair and blue eyes.

• I don't really find it any different... I mean yeah ur skin is lighter it doesn't really matter gives you a more innocent look

• you should go goth

• pale skin is sexy.

• pale skin is super attractive and sexy! I always date girls with fair skin its like magnet!

• I just finished answering some questions about this, I absolutely adore pale skin and very light natural blonde hair, personally.

• lol that sounds really white but I'm sure if ur not an albino, you will find someone. Guys prefer tanned I guess but there are some guys who like pale-er chicks too. Just gotta find Mr. Right

• I'm not albino. lol =]

And I have boyfriend, have for over a year.

He says he likes the way I am, but I think he might feel pressured to say that you know.

• You're saying that her boyfriend fell for her personality over her looks just because she has pale skin?! I don't think so! pale skin can be attractive, it depends on other features too.

• Lmfao. No. Not because she has pale skin... that would be shallow haha, in general Personality WINS over LOOKS in a long term relationship. So his boyfriend fell in love with her, but the BIGGEST reason he's with her is because of her personality because its what's on the inside that counts most. Looks are secondary (to some people) I'm sure he also "chose" her for her pale skin and fair hair. Don't take me for a jerk cheerangelcharity. Your twisting my words :D

What Girls Said 8

• sure. pale just means you haven't been out in the sun too much or whatever

it's kewl

i think it's pretty

i'm not though, I range from tan to light tan, but not too tan...i think pale skin is delicate and has it's own intrinsic beauty

• Haha well I'm very very pale also, its hard to find sheer foundation that's as light as I am! I use the lightest MAC foundation they make and its still too dark. Its harder for me, though, because I have dark - almost black - hair and gray eyes and red lips. I got the nickname Snow White because of it! I think pale looks wonderful, of course I have quite the bias haha.

• well, may I suggest black and white photos? that's what I do.. lol I know how you feel.. you look at other girls that are tan and wish you were that way.. or I do atleast.. it can really damage ur self-esteem when somone teases you a/b ur skin color, especially if you're not happy with it.. oh and I've tried self-tanning and I don't like the smell it gives off.. eww lol.. but I don't care any more, it's the way God made me, I'm irish and I'm proud of it.. I am me and nobody else, besides, there is more to the person than meets the eye...

• i am the same exact way! my ex never liked me the way I was, he was always insinuating that I needed to get in the tanning bed and always compared me to other tan girls in my school.. because of him, it has really lowered my confidence and it makes me feel self concious every time I wear my bikini.. but don't change just because someone don't like you the way you are, because nobody's perfect..

• You should have told him to get a tan haha

you right though, don't let anyone tell you how you should look or be like. if he doesn't like you for you then f*** him.

• It's good that he's your ex!

• Yeaah I kno.. he was a major ass any ways.. I mean his ego was overly pathetic..

• I love pale skin. It looks pure and doll-like.

Guys will always favor different things.

• I learned from the Holocaust that they were trying to make the perfect people, the perfect people being blond, blue eyes, and pale skin.

• Yeah, my friends call me the "little Hitler child"

• liking the way you look is attractive.

• be happy for who you are ..im tan and I'm not wishin I was pale but if you wanna tone down the paleness so you can take pics in the sun I recommend light soft colors makeup or clothes but its up 2 you be happy who you r.