Guys, why do you love women wearing your clothing?

I've noticed a lot of guys want their girl to wear their clothing, like a t-shirt or something. Is it a turn on or what?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's just how we mark our territory. Animals do the same thing with urine, but somehow that doesn't seem appropriate. The next best thing is to get you to wear a sweatshirt that's 10 sizes to big. Clear as mud?

What Guys Said 2

• if you have seen the show what I like about you, the earlier season, where theyre in their old apartment, val is given a sweatshirt by her bf, to wear... he wants her to wear it because its supposed to make her think of him when she wears it, its more of a sentimental thing, than a fashion statement

• our clothes are usually too big for them, so it accentuates their girlishness. Yeah, turn on.

What Girls Said 3

• lol at the bowling we were like twins and I was like wth I'm too small in this shirt I don't look cute! and he said well this is bowling and you're only supposed to make cute for me.and you look cute with large shirt and 30 pants..wow it was my ugly day!

• It's a sign of possession.

• we look better in it than them lol its cute, its kind of like a mark of you being officially theirs