Which dress, in your opinion is best?

Oh, it is just for a night out, ha ha and the difference between the first and second one is that the first is just fitting and the second one goes flowy under the waist.. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I like #1 & #3 a lot. I think #3 if you've got average/biggish boobs, or #1 if not.

Not a fan of #2 - I prefer the bottom part to be fitted, but if I'm honest, it probably doesn't help that model is wearing tights and isn't as attractive at the other two.

What Guys Said 11

• Is this for a particular occasion? I liked the first one the best, but of course it depends on what its for.

• I think 3 is the most stylish of them, and in my opinion, looks the best

2 is better than the first one, I think, but that's probably because

I'm not that fond of tight clothing like that (lol)

if I were a girl, I'd go with 3 <3

• id say third. 1st looks like you should be prepared for whatever comes your way. not a fan of #2

• You retards. This is an ad, not an actual post.

• :/ how is it an add?

• YOU retard. If she's looking for a dress, she's going to be looking for ones that are similar - it's a girl thing.

• I like the 3rd one. I'm not crazy about the flared out top but, something about that dress just sort of "speaks to me"

• I like the first one

• Best to worst

3rd

1st

2nd

3rd and 1st are a close tie

• Is there even a difference between one and 2? I don't like either of them so 3.

• I like the second one the best.

• they all look the same

• Well, personally, the first one for me. But as you can see, everyone has their personal preference. And how can it be an add? Its not like the site will pay her for making guys go to the page. And guys aren't going to buy a dress...lol. Well, for themselves at least...heh.

• i went to your pic and what your wearing int he one with the blue is fine

• hahaa aw well thanks !

(:

• They are all nice but I like the second one best. Which did you go with?

What Girls Said 9

• Well the first and second ones look the same to me...but I like them better than the third one.

• The first one :)

• the 2nd one

• I like the first one, classy yet sexy.

• I wouldn't trust any of those ebayers in terms of quality so I'm not even going to suggest which one. :P

• The first one. It's very fitting and shows off the curves you have. And it doesn't show too much skin.

The second is elegant looking.

I'd say the first one..

• definitely the first one!

• The first one is the best.

• the last one