What kind of hairstyle is sexiest for a guy?

I am 18 years old. 5' 8'' tall. Tanned, black eyes, build is like Michael Jackson from Black or White music video. I wanna know what type of hairstyle would look the most attractive with me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally prefer shoulder length brown hair on a guy. But that's my taste different girls will have different opinions. I think the sexiest thing of all is YOU having the hairstyle YOU feel most comfortable with. Always dress, style your hair, etc for yourself and it's that confidence that is sexier then anything. I look the way I like to.

What Girls Said 2

• I would have to see a picture. It all depends on your facial features and bone structure (which hairstyle would suit you.)

• Shoulder length or spike hair. It would be easy to give you an answer is I knew what face shape you have.

What Guys Said 1

• lol, you stole my question. (not really though)

I need to get a hair cut and I was going to ask if I should style it. 5/5 stars