What would you think about a guy with different colored eyes?

What would a girl think about a guy with one green eye and one brown eye? More like greenish and brownish, I don't know the exact name of the color of them.

Yes it's called heterochromia iridium.
I've noticed that girls always make really good eye contact with me. I'm not sure if that's just what you guys do or if it's just because they notice my eyes. by the way very rarely do people ever mention anything about them.

Most Helpful Girl

• i think is unique and interesting..hope the personality matches :P then it'd be really cool

*Not trying to* offend but my dog is like that, he had blue eyes but now one is brown and the other is blue on the bottom

• the ladies you come in contact with are probably very surprised :D and so they watch longer because out of ..surprise and some intrigue too

What Girls Said 16

• I think it's super cool and unique, I've never met a person like that before though (hence the unique part). It'd also make the person look a lot more interesting.

• I would think that's so cool!

nothing wrong with that (:

• i have been looking for a guy like that but they don't seem to exist or I have meet anyone in person with it. it's kind of spooky I draw a picture of someone with it anyway that's another story

• I would think, "Hmmm, he has one green eye and one brown eye."

It's no big deal. I grew up with a girl, a very beautiful girl who had one blue eye & one green eye. No big deal.

• It's absolutely beautiful. I look after these kids and one of the girls has a blueish eye and a brownish eye and it's just captivating.

• I'm all about genetics baby.

A heterochromia trait is enough to keep me interested.

• I think it's freakin awesome!

• i would mention it!

• I would think he was pretty special!

• i think that is AWESOME :D

• very hot

• maybe people don't notice

• gorgeously unique

• that's its pretty awesome and it'd make him uniquly beatuiful.

• Adorable!

• People like that distract me with their eyes lol

What Guys Said 0