How should I dye my hair?

what color would look nice on me? link

or highlights (ive had plain blond/brown ones before)

Most Helpful Girl

• you're so good looking... I don't know any hair color choice you make probably would look fine on you because you're so good looking. If you want highlights and a lighter color try something like just a little bit lighter than your hair color and then a little lighter than that for highlights.

What Guys Said 4

• The male audience says keep it the way it is.

• Im thinking you are prefectly pretty as you are. I wouldn't want you to change your hair color.

• You look gorgeous the way you are.

• i like the look you have now actually :)

What Girls Said 10

• i don't think you should change it, it looks good on you. if you are set on change then maybe a shade or two lighter.

• I'd keep it how it is. But if you are desperate on dying it, I wouldn't go anywhere near blonde.

Red highlights might look nice, or dip dye red tips. I think an all over hair color change would be odd, your hair suits you.

• Some streaks a honey brown color would be nice

• @update: look like we posted the same time. For a change if you want to be risky why not do some dark blue streaks? or red (for the norm).

• I think you could pull of a deep red (wish I could) link

Your hair now looks good to though, sometimes natural is best. (:

• how about a golden brown?

or some highlights?

• I think you look gorgeous as you are, but if you want a change, I think you should go for a lighter ash brown/chocolate base with sparse caramel highlights xx

• Maybe try going with reddish highlights?Or something auburn...

• 0|0
  • Highlights would look MUCH better than dying your hair. BONUS: you don't have to damage your hair as much.

• Get some highlights done instead! I think that would look a lot better than dying your hair.

• ive gotten somebefore like blondeish streaks

• I can see blond ones working really well.

If you're looking for something more colorful you could always try light shades of colors, like pink or orange or maybe a soft purple. Doing streaks can be kind of a pain if you've got dark hair so you could always just look for some of those like clip-on ones that you can just stick anywhere into your hair however you want.