Do you like high waisted shorts?

I really like them but I've heard that a lot of people think they are really ugly... what do you think? are they unattractive/ unflattering? I like the more retro/sailor style ones. What about high waisted skirts?

link

link

link

high waisted skirts:

link

link

• I hate them
    33% (4)43% (3)37% (7)Vote
  • I like them
    33% (4)43% (3)37% (7)Vote
  • I love them
    34% (4)14% (1)26% (5)Vote
  • Other
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
7|5

Most Helpful Guy

• high waisted anything is awful looking.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• They are pretty ugly. They make the wearer appear much hippies so they really only like decent on underweight women who are, I hope, wearing them while waiting for their weight gain regime to kick in.

1|0
    0|0
  • I LOVE high waisted shorts, skirts and jeans. Really stylish right now and very hot on a girl

2|0
    0|0
  • I like them, they look nice .

0|0
    0|0
  • on 4th and 5th link it looks really good

3rd one looks terrible

1 and 2 are meh

so it comes down to style and the persons body type

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Love love love them. I have a few high waisted skirts then one pair of high waisted pants and shorts. Like this: link

0|0
    0|0
  • ahhhh... I hate high-waisted shorts so much :/ they're terribly unflattering. zooey has got a great body but even she can't pull it off. hight-waisted skirts are better.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't think they look unflattering, it's all depends on your body type. I own one pair of high waisted shorts and I like them:)

0|0
    0|0
  • I love high waisted skirts but I don't like some high waisted shorts. Some of 'em just look funny :3

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's pretty!

0|0
    0|0
  • there cute just didn't like the second one made her look funny

0|0
    0|0
  • the shorts don't look good on me :p but high waisted skirts look great :) I looove them.

0|0
    0|0