I Never Thought I Was Pretty?

Well I never thought I was gorgeous,cute,pretty,sexy,fine or beautiful. My friends would tell me I'm so pretty but I would look in the mirror and see something totally different. My friend keegan he loves cameras well technology period but he would take random pics of me out of no where and he would photoshop it to make look professional he has a friend that takes pics of models and stuff and gave the pics he took of me to him and loved them and I started modeling for him about last week he calls it " The Scene Queens" and I'm shocked that he wanted me as one his scene queens but I'm still not convinced though

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• You're prettier than anyone has a right to be except in that picture where your intestines are billowing out of your mouth. That's very peculiar and alarming.

• Seeking for attention much?

What Girls Said 6

• Omg that's not even your picture! fishing for compliments for someone elses looks? really? how does that help you?

• Ok.. what is the question here?

• What exactly is the question

• Yea it kinda seems like your just fishin for comlpiments..-__-

• models aren't always pretty!

• Well your not ugly