Girls, Do you find tattoos sexy on your male partner?

I want to get a tattoo but don't know what type to get and where to get it inked on. What is your favorite spot to see a tattoo on a guy? How about a piercing? where? what?

Most Helpful Girl

• My fiance has a few tattoos and I love them. Yes, I think they are sexy. I like them on the shoulders, and sleeves are pretty hot too.

• how bout' a piercing? where would you find it to be sexier?

• It depends on the guy. Some guys look good with an ear piercing, I don't really care for it when they get them both pierced. Also, if you have the body for it, nipple piercings are dead sexy.

What Girls Said 19

• Just none. I don't like tattoos and I would never like a piercing on a guy. Let's just say I would judge a guy a certain way if he had either of those. I probably wouldn't be attracted to him in the first place, not because I find those ugly but because they turn me off. Such accessories seem douchebaggy and superficial to me.

• Yes! But not a whole lot (i.e. sleeves) - just a few. My boyfriend has five tattoos, none of them are very big and they are easily hidden. And they look so good because he has a nicely built body. If you get a tattoo, make sure it's personal to you and that you've thought about it for a while (because it'll be there forever!).

Piercings, not so much. I won't judge a guy for having them, but they're just not my thing. I don't really wear earrings myself and I don't have any other piercings either.

• I think tattoos look sexy on some types of guys, I don't like tattoos that are like totally over the top and huge though, there's a guy I know that has this cool spikey sort of tattoo on his arm that goes down the top of it and another one on his other arm and I find it completely sexy but seems I only do on him so far.

• Yes! I think tattoos are really sexy on guys. Especially if they are built. My friend has a tattoo of a cross on his back in black, and plus his mussels makes it look even more sexy!

• You should get a tattoo for yourself, first and foremost. But I like tattoos on the upper arms anywhere above the elbow in general. Or like on the shoulders and upper back can be sexy too.

• I LOVE tattoos :D I wouldn't want my guy to have his entire body tattooed or anything, I think sleeves would be the max amount that I would find sexy. There isn't a particular place that is better than the rest, as long as its not on your ass or face or neck (neck depends, but mostly I'm not a huge fan of it)

Piercings are so so. I'm not a huge fan of those. As long as they aren't really big or extremely noticeable I don't think I'd have a problem with them. They just aren't necessarily a turn on. I think tattoos are sexier but that's just my opinion!

• Yes I think tattoos are sexy. My favorite place for them on guys is the inner forearm. link For piercings I like eyebrow piercings on guys.

• I adore tattoos! I think they are SO sexy. I like tattoos that have some significance to them.Like a memory, quote etc. I don't necessarily have a preferred spot for either piercing or tattoo, sorry I'm not much help there lol.

• I think tattoos are totally sexy, but that's not really what I would bring home to show my mother...

• I think both tattoos and piercings really make a person ugly, but do what you want, it's your body.

• I don't find tattoos sexy, though sometimes funny -- depends what it is. And piercings on a guy doesn't look masculine to me, certainly nothing cowboys would do.

• Tattoos are alright. It wouldn't make me like that person any more or any less, well unless he was to get my name tattooed (; but piercings are pretty hot. I recommend an industrial piercing and/or double eye brow piercing.

• forehead...it just screams badass

• no piercings.ever.

as for tatoos religious or family oriented is what I prefer but if its a cool design I don't mind. I really don't like sleeves of tatoos or a lot of them (like more than 5) or in unusual places (eyes throat peni$ lower back etc

• I don't like tattoos.

• Don't like piercings...but I do like when a guy has a tatoo on the arm well a nice one not some sunshine or something tacky... something graphic that looks like an art

• HELL YES. Piercings and tattoos are so hot to me. But if you're gonna do it, make sure it's for you and don't think about what other people think about it.

• I don't particularly like any of them, but I don't mind if he has a tatoo somewhere as long as it's nothing big or extravagant, better if he hasn't got any lol

• eh, I don't really like tattoos, but if it's a 'surprise' tattoo, like on his back or somewhere I wouldn't have guessed I wouldn't mind it XD

What Guys Said 0