What do you think of these girls' outfits?

link Besides the question above, what do you think of the video its self?

'

The video is not of me, just so no one gets confused.
Which girl do you think is the best looking?
Girls, would you ever go in a wind machine wearing a skirt? Also, what is the white thing under the Asian girl's skirt? The best time to see it is to pasue at 0:30.

Most Helpful Girl

• Both are cute, and so are their outfits.Yummy!Purrrrrr!

• What did you think of the video?

• That's all the questions I have, so don't worry. I don't know something about the video is sexy to me.

• No problem.I agree, the girls are really cute, as well as very hot.They make me hot,too!And their outfits are very sexy, so I get it,too.

What Girls Said 8

• I think it's hilarious that they choose to do the Hurricane thingy in dresses. I like both dresses and the Asian girl is the prettier one.

• From the video it's hard to tell if they did that on purpose or of there friends tricked them.

• Yah, probably.

• One thing I don't get is that the wind got up to 79mph and it only seemed to effect the Asian girl. Also, for the wind being that much, you think it would have a stronger effect.

• i like the blue-white dress,the other one is OK too,the video itself is idiotic-why would you wear a skirt/dress there? link

• lol, the link was funny. I think that it might have me a joke pulled on them.

• Would you ever do that?

• no,sure,it's cute,and would be considered flirty if you did it for a commercial or anything tv-like marilyn monroe,but IRL-it's just the behavior of a full on attention whore

• The girl on the left is terribly dressed; the girl on the right is okay. Neither is really a style I'd emulate.

• I really like the girl on the left's outfit, agree with you on the other one. What did you think of the video?

• I didn't bother to actually watch the video. I haven't the patience for this nonsense.

• The outfits are OK, the video is really boring. :P

• How would you feel if you got tricked into going into a wind machine with a skirt on?

• why are you wearing skirts? I pray it's not for attention.

• The video is not of me.

• oh I thought it was your video

• you confused me cause you said, "why are you wearing skirts?" and I though you did not watch the video, but it's not my video.

• Don't like either dress.

• What do you think of the video?

• Outfits are cute but video is stupid ..."ohmygodohmygodohmygod"

• lol. Isn't that how you would react though?

• I love there outfits, especially the Asian girl's outfit. I think they got tricked into going in there because they seemed so suprised. The Asian girl is the better looking one.

What Guys Said 3

• They are very daring to do it in the mall. Also, those dresses are cute.

• One thing I don't get is that the wind got up to 79mph and it only seemed to effect the Asian girl. Also, for the wind being that much, you think it would have a stronger effect

• Their both like.. a 6 maybe 7.

• What do you think of the video?

• The video itself?.. well it looks like any other random video on YouTube. Not sexy if that's what you mean.

• Their both hot its hard to really say.

• What do you think of the video?

• I like it. Its funny looked like they were having fun.