Will high-waisted shorts look good on me?

I'm 6' tall, slim! Love the look of high waisted shorts, but not too sure if they'll look good on my frame.

Updates:
ALso..what do you gentleman think about them? Ugly? Flattering?

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Girl

• most guys say they hate high-waisted shorts. I'm not sure why,but they do. but I don't see why they would look bad on your body-you're tall and slim-tall girls usually have nice legs-and well nice legs+shorts=good

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Since you are tall I'm gonna guess they are going to look good on you. But I guess it might also matter if you have a butt too though. I like them some of the times. Some just look... uhm not good and unflattering.

0|0
    0|0
  • why would they look unflattering? I don't see the problem, but you should take a pic of you wearing a pair and show it to us.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything that shows those legs

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you would look great in them, since you are tall,have nice legs and are already beautiful. I think that they look good on girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • HA! Everything looks good on you...and high-waisted would be fine...but low-waisted would be devastating...O:O

0|0
    0|0
    • haha what do you mean "devastating"

• lol...to die for? Heh..you are conversing with a thigh man...you have probably forgotten...so I will remind you..I once had a girlfriend that was 6'1"..omg...all of that thigh...almost enuf to make me faint...and I just don't care about boobs and ass..

• I find them gross. They make a girl's butt look huge.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• At 6'? Show off them legs!

Honestly I basically live in them. So comfy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think any woman can go wrong with the high waist unless she has a big stomach.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they would look good on you :)

But I think guys hate them. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything with a high waist looks like something someone's grandma would wear.

0|0
    1|0
    • Go on tumblr or anything that has even the slightest bit of fashion. High waisted shorts are all over the place.

• I like them a lot, but since you're 6' tall they will be so short on you. I'm only 5'8" and I find that most girl shorts are too short on me.

0|0
    0|0