Will high-waisted shorts look good on me?

I'm 6' tall, slim! Love the look of high waisted shorts, but not too sure if they'll look good on my frame.

ALso..what do you gentleman think about them? Ugly? Flattering?

Most Helpful Girl

• most guys say they hate high-waisted shorts. I'm not sure why,but they do. but I don't see why they would look bad on your body-you're tall and slim-tall girls usually have nice legs-and well nice legs+shorts=good

What Guys Said 6

• Since you are tall I'm gonna guess they are going to look good on you. But I guess it might also matter if you have a butt too though. I like them some of the times. Some just look... uhm not good and unflattering.

• why would they look unflattering? I don't see the problem, but you should take a pic of you wearing a pair and show it to us.

• Anything that shows those legs

• I think you would look great in them, since you are tall,have nice legs and are already beautiful. I think that they look good on girls.

• HA! Everything looks good on you...and high-waisted would be fine...but low-waisted would be devastating...O:O

• haha what do you mean "devastating"

• lol...to die for? Heh..you are conversing with a thigh man...you have probably forgotten...so I will remind you..I once had a girlfriend that was 6'1"..omg...all of that thigh...almost enuf to make me faint...and I just don't care about boobs and ass..

• I find them gross. They make a girl's butt look huge.

What Girls Said 5

• At 6'? Show off them legs!

Honestly I basically live in them. So comfy.

• I don't think any woman can go wrong with the high waist unless she has a big stomach.

• Yes they would look good on you :)

But I think guys hate them. :P

• Anything with a high waist looks like something someone's grandma would wear.

• Go on tumblr or anything that has even the slightest bit of fashion. High waisted shorts are all over the place.

• I like them a lot, but since you're 6' tall they will be so short on you. I'm only 5'8" and I find that most girl shorts are too short on me.