Tattoos - gut reaction, Yes or No?

See above. I have 5 at the minute, all bar one fairly intricate.

Lion rampant on Saltire at the base of my abs, i.e. the flag and battle flag of Scotland (my home country)

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit - Latin "no-one assails me with impunity" Scottish crown motto

A ring of interlinked triquetras surrounding one large one on my right shoulderblade

3 black bands around my left bicep

a chain of interlinked alpha, omega and lighting bolt symbols around my right bicep

I'm in excellent shape so it's not like they're stretched out of shape or anything, and they aren't your typical ones, I designed them all myself and had them done by an award-winning studio. so what's your gut reaction to these. Yes or No?

• Yes
    33% (2)17% (1)25% (3)Vote
  • No
    67% (4)83% (5)75% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I know other people like them, but I'm just not a fan at all. One tattoo I might be able to overlook, but I'd have a hard time taking a guy seriously if he had that much ink.

0|0
    0|0
    • so it's more the quantity than the ink itself? Interesting. good to know, thanks

What Girls Said 3

• i can't tell by just the way you described them but I love tattoo's and who cares what anyone else thinks anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • You sound like a tool.

They arn't typical? Buddy you got 3 black bands... how boring can that be? All tattoos are typical.

0|0
    0|0
    • cheers for that, man. Since most tattoos are tribal signs or the usual celtic cross, or what have you, I decided that just 3 circles around the bicep would be at least slightly different. I've not seen anyone else with the same style as the ones I have, except possibly the worded one, and even then I chose a fairly unique way of doing it. Why are all tattoos typical? (not trying to be clever, genuinely curious)