Why are girls so put off by skinny guys?

I don't lift weights, but I'm not so weak that I can't do stuff that needs to be done. If I need to move a couch, I can do it. A refrigerator needs moved? No ****ing problem. I'm 5'8 and 140 pounds with average sized arms for someone my size. Why in the hell am I considered dorky? A girl turned me down a while back and I hear it's because I'm "dorky" and there was no physical attraction...even though I have a cute face.

What the hell is so bad about skinny guys? I almost think girls would rather have a slightly chubby guy than someone my size?

As matter of fact, my height and weight are perfect for each other...i just checked a weight chart and I'm in the extremely healthy range. Girls are just dumb and want some roid raged jacked out muscle head with no brains.
I've tried gaining mass before, so it's completely out of my control. My metabolism burns through anything I can throw at it.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• ARE YOU KIDDING, SKINNY GUYS ARE HOT. Muscles are gross most of the time D: They are a sign of cockiness.

• Heh tell that to the girl that turned me down. Her current Boyfriend is like 6'1 with a V shaped torso and arms the size of his head.

• Yuck lol. Don't worry someone will come along and appreciate your size (:

• I'm not. I'll take shortys and skinny guys if they have a cute face. Don't see the problem here.

• a lot of guys with muscles are jerks and fuckboys from what i met. I like skinny guys. Im dating askinny guy and he is cute and the nicest sweetest guy i have met. I'd rather date a skinny nice guy then some big muscled fuckboy thinks he all that jerk. You'll find someone.

• I prefer a chubby guy than skinny guy. Girls want a guy that looks manly and that somehow could protect her and a skinny guy just doesn't send that impression.

You can go to a nutritionist to help you gain weight. Trust me it'd work. You don't have to get ripped

Just get bigger.

link

This website can help you.

link

What Guys Said 1

• because you don't "look" like you could protect her. not that that situation comes up so often in modern life but that kind of instinct is still there I guess. if you're smaller then you don't look as healthy and strong of a mate basically. go for the small chicks, the size difference between you and her is still enough to make you look bigger :D

• LOL good advice bro. The thing is, this girl I went after was kind of small anyway (petite). She was *extremely* hot though so I guess she can be as choosey as she wants...

• Oh my version of petite is like 5'5 heh. Wow 5 foot?

• yeah dude she came up a little past my nipples and I'm like 5'11. when I saw her I was like OMFG I wanna pick her up