Opinion in this matter?

person1:"You know if you dress to where everyone can see your breasts, butt, and stomach, that isn't very classy, but also when guys are looking at you they don't have to imagine what you look like, it's all out there for them to see, and they can't have fun trying to guess. If you dress with respect for yourself, that gives guys all sorts of possibilities to imagine what you look like, then they aren't bored of you, they aren't going after you because you look like a slut, but they are interested in you and have more respect for you. You don't have to barely dress in order to get attention from guys, you'll get more if you dress like a lady, and it'll be from the right type of guy."

person2:you do realize some people like to show off their bodies before they don’t have anything to show off right also they are way in their rights to do this if anything it would be better to rant about people who like screwing guys just to mess with people or other dumb sh*t like that oh and what’s the difference between that and wearing extremely tight clothing because you can’t show off cleavage? There is nothing wrong with people wearing clothes that show cleavage or shows their stomach

Most Helpful Guy

• I definitely agree with first one. Girls who dress with self respect are SOOO much more attractive. Although, I don't think there is anything wrong with showing a little skin, it's really unattractive to wear short-shorts and a mid-riff top that has a low neck line. If that's what they dress like, they might as well wear nothing but lingerie in public. I'd much prefer a girl in a dress that goes to just above her knee and a higher neck line and no make-up. A girls imperfections are what her who she is. She should be ashamed of them.

What Guys Said 2

• Person 1, I work at the movies, and become wayyyyyy more interested in the girls I talked to who aren't dressed like sluts.

Maybe it's because they stand out in today's society though, so they're different

• I say who cares, do what you want. Personally though I admit I love to see scantly clothed girls.

What Girls Said 1

• i agree with the first one.

it seems like girls (not all of course) nowadays don't have any respect for themselves. they feel the only way to get noticed is to dress like a slut, but they don't have to. there's girls who dress decent and get an equal amount of attention.

and then its annoying how those slutty women complain that men don't take them seriously and they treat them like hoes. now, how the hell do they expect people to take them seriously and treat them like respectable women when they dress like that? it makes no sense.i understand that some girls just feel comfortable dressing that way, but dressing like that makes it seem like they're demanding that sort of attention.

but if they want to dress like that, its fine. everyone is free to do whatever they like. I'm just saying it how it is.