Guys: how do you feel about hair down there on a girl?

guys, what are your opinions on girls shaving themselves down there? does it make a difference? or would you prefer it to be all off?... and also, how do you feel about going down on girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I need a machete to make my way through that jungle, then it needs a trim. Can't eat p**** with a forest in the way.

• hahha I like your analogy :P

What Guys Said 10

• I prefer completely bald, but I'm okay with some hair on top if she prefers that, but below needs to be bare.

And, I definitely enjoy going down on a girl, and do it all the time. Unless, of course, I'm fighting jungle, which is going to make me much less enthusiastic about muff diving.

• I prefer some hair. Occasionally full shaved for variety is fun, but usually some hair. Enjoy going down.

• i don't like them bald, a few hair looks sexier and it reminds me that I'm doing it with a woman. but not too much hair either (like p*rn actresses from the 1970s and 80s... that is disgusting). now about going down on chicks, ITS FUN! and that is another reason I love it trimmed

• I prefer shaved. Landing strip is fine too. But generally less is better. Never really a deal breaker though.

• I love it when is short trimmed (short hair).

• I prefer the less the better.

• I want hair...have never had it bald and have no plans to start...and I absolutely love going down on a female...bald is bullsh*t and lasered is a deal breaker../:/:/:

• Love it.

• bare or a nice landing strip.

• I like it bare, cool with it trimmed up short. Don't like bush at all. not fun going down there to eat with a jungle

• is it weird to be completely bald down there?

• for me? no, that's how I prefer her to be. some guys have issue with it because "it looks like a child" but I think that reasoning is lame. I know she's an adult so I don't get hung up on that. it looks neater and you can see her vagina better with no hair lol

What Girls Said 0