Guys, do you like when your girl has hair 'down there'?

I saw this meme or troll, or whateva y'all call it, on Facebook of a guy telling a girl to GTFO because she had a 'bush'.

I just want to know if actually guys would do that or if they're all for it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I'll tell you about my preferences and what I know of those of my friends. I personally prefer that a girl be shaven, or at least, that she practice some grooming standards. Though, it's not necessarily a "no-go" if she has a bit down there.

That being said, I do know people who have told me that they've gotten up and walked right out upon discovery that a girl does not shave. Up to the point of about to have sex. Just said "Nope. Bye."

With that, I know some people who prefer it (not as many as the above two categories, but they exist).

It'll be largely dependent on any future partner. If I had to suggest what most guys prefer, I would say definitely shaven. I'd say you can't go wrong that way. However, if someone says they prefer it. Well, it grows back.

What Guys Said 5

• I prefer pubic hair. How much depends on ethnicity. Mostly I prefer a bikini trim with an inch away from the edges. Exceptions are blacks which I prefer shaved and light Asians (Chinese, Japanese) that have lush straight, well defined patches (like the well known Aika Miura), to whom I would sing that winter classic: "Let it grow, let iet grow, let it grow!"

• Wax that I'm not trying to eat hair. I need access to properly stimulate the vulva. If I'm hungry GTFO most definitely.

• I wouldn't say GTFO, but I would encourage her to start shaving. I don't mind some 'decorative' hair well above the actual vagina, not a huge fan of hair all around it.

It's a cultural preference. In Japan they love a good bush.

• It all depends on the guy, but for me, I want bald over hair down there.

• Today's youth disturbs me with some of the things they make public online...

What Girls Said 0