Are some guys embarrassed of girls feeling their six pack?

Yesterday I asked this guy if I could feel his six pack and he let me, but when he looked embarrassed I felt awkward! Oh well, but I'm not doing that again unless I know the guy won't feel embarrassed/ weird.

I know not all guys are like this, but for some reason he was and I felt weird/embarrassed afterward >,<

0|0
2|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, for me (when I had a six pack) it was sensitive and I would feel awkward when people felt it, man or woman.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Probably not *embarrassed* but maybe just a little awkward... I mean it's somewhat innocent but not something you'd do to any random person either. Maybe sorta like a guy complimenting a girl for nice legs and rubbing his hand along her knee/thigh.

1|1
    0|0
  • I won't let anyone touch my six/eight pack nor will I flex to show it to anyone. Only when I'm taking pictures of my body :)

1|0
    0|0
  • could of given him a boner...

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess that's OK, but it might be a little bit awkward and I'm sort of shy so maybe I'd react the same way

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it if a girl feels my six pack. If no one can touch it what's the point of staying in shape?

0|0
    0|0
  • no I actually I wish a girl would! it would be embarrassing but it would feel good and might turn me on lol!

0|0
    0|0
  • i wouldn't know I don't have a six pack lol ;p

0|1
    0|0
  • He would've been flattered.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind, but I'm a little ticklish..so it could get annoying after a while.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Im sure if they had a six pack they wouldn't be embarrassed

1|0
    0|0
  • Well it's like touching a pregnant womans belly. Te first few times its fine but when people you don't know very well or strangers come up and rub it, it's pretty awkward

0|0
    0|0