Rate your looks alone on a 1-10 scale.

The number and why. Be honest with yourself Asxvgdjtiwbj

1|0
30|31

Most Helpful Girl

• 4ish-5ish :) I love the way I look, although I know I'm not supposed to like my body, I do. I'm at a good weight, good height, and I like myself. But I know I'm pretty average and I don't see that as a bad thing. I often feel like these questions kind of pressure me to make myself prettier to become a 6 or 7; I feel like most women are a little pressured to feel the same. Regardless, I love the way I look even if its average :)

Side note: I think its hilarious that some guys on here have tried to insult me with "Oh, please, you're so average" when in reality its not insulting lol. (and you know, because being pretty=you're always right in discussions, beauty gives so much credibility *rolls eyes* lol the logic)

2|1
    0|0
    • what do you mean when you say you know you're not supposed to like your body?

• Well, I'm pretty curvy and I'm not at all thin. I used to get a lot of pressure to be thin, but I'm not overweight and I like the way I am. I know thin is beautiful and all, but it's not who I am and so its not something I strive to be even though society and the media keeps telling me it should be my top priority.

• Thank you doll. :-*

What Girls Said 29

Physically, I know I'm very attractive, and it has been reinforced by other people.

I know it's not very socially acceptable for a woman to say she thinks she's good looking, but screw it. I'm attractive and I know it, and I'm not going to pretend like I think I'm not or other people think I'm not.

It's strange to me that it's more OK to say you think you're a 3, like someone on this question did, because then at least you know people will rush to tell you how attractive you are etc etc. But if a girl flat out says "I think I'm pretty damn hot" then people will rush to pick apart every little detail of her appearance.

5|1
    2|1
    • So true. I don't get that? We are so quick to praise self loathing / hate then we are to praise self confidence and acceptance of ourselves.

The fuq?

• Show All
    • I have enough self-confidence from social feedback to know I'm not ugly. I'd rather not throw a pity party haha. But I get what you're saying.

• Ha ha so true - girls do it all the time on here. The QA's like " be honest " yea - sh*t load of honesty going on there :P

He he of course they are, because your a threat, your good competition, strong, and know your worth.

That's scary for a lot of other people lol

• 6 ish.

I'm not terrible to look at, but not really stunning. Plus my attractiveness varies. Somedays I wake up a 6, others I look and feel like a 3 :P

Society also dictates that darker skin and less caucasian like features makes you less attractive, so I'm sure that has something to do with the rating number as well.

But yea. 6 ish.

0|1
    0|0
  • It also depends on the day for me. I'll go with a solid 7.499.

1|1
    0|0
  • I give myself an 8.Not just for looks,but I gave myself an extra point because I have also worked to be a good person, and developed my personality which is a lot more substantial than looks alone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dependson the day

These days a 4. On good days a 8.5 (I'm not bipolar I'm just tired lol)

0|0
    0|0
  • 6, I feel like I don't stand out to much.

0|0
    0|0
  • To me 7, some would say higher, others would say lower.

0|0
    0|0
  • At the moment...just coming up to a 3, just feel very unattractive and not all that confident with the way I look. oh well.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I used to believe I was a 4 but now I'm feeling better about myself so I think of myself as an 8. I know some people wouldn't agree but that is how I view myself. All my best guy friends have my back too. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a dime! Perfect 10 baby!

...Lol, no, not even. I'm maybe about a 6

0|0
    0|0
  • 7, I've been feeling a lot better about myself lately.

0|1
    0|0
  • 7, I have a pretty face, my body is nice but it definitely has flaws, overall its nothing special.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm a 8,5! :P

1|1
    1|2
  • 6. I'm healthy.

0|0
    0|0
    • If that's you in the pic, you're better than 6.

But lol healthy is the worst complement ever. "Oh hey! you look...healthy!"

• hahahahaha yeah... well I guess it depends if I was calling myself that or if it was a girl or guy.

• 6.4 :S

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd say 6 :)

0|1
    0|0

I should give myself an extra one point for big boobs but nah

0|0
    0|0
  • with makeup a 10. I think I am like the rare gorgeous with makeup. without makeup a 7 maybe.

0|0
    0|0
  • A 3.. I'm below average.

Why? Because I'm ugly.

0|0
    2|0
    • nobody likes liars

• Show All
    • I disagree.

• I disagree. You're MUCH prettier!

• 4-5

i just don't like myself

0|0
    0|0
  • A 1! Because I have dots! But I'm pretty Awesome anyway. :]

0|0
    0|0
  • i can be a nine when I try. I have a nice face and thinner body. but I have my days where I don't look my best. so on those days maybe a 7

0|0
    0|0
  • 10, of course!

Really, I think it's stupid to hold yourself up to some arbitrary standard. Not everyone is attracted to the same thing. A "10" on one person's scale might be a "5" on mine, and so forth. I'd might as well choose 10, because I'm happy with myself and how I look, and I don't want to try to be something I'm not just because other people might think I'd be more attractive tanner or skinnier or whatnot.

I would bet, of all the guys I find attractive, none would be 10s on anyone's scales but mine.

2|1
    1|2
  • On a bad day, 6-7. On a good day, 8-9.

1|0
    0|1
  • I signed up on HotOrNot for about a week out of curiosity/boredom and I got a 9.1 rating on there but I'd say I'm more of a solid 8. As to why, I have thick, shiny hair, nice skin, exotic eyes and a more curvy body that I work to keep fit. I also wear makeup and dress cute which also helps. So yeah...

6|1
    2|6
    • People left comments too.

• Show All
    • Aww thanks. :)

• I think you're blessed because you're photogenic. If I upload a photo, I basically look like a barbarian, despite the fact that I consider myself quite attractive and do alright with women. You should be wary of placing yourself on too much of a pedestal. Just as guys should when dealing with attractive women.

• Without makeup: 6

With makeup: 9

0|0
    0|1
  • Apparently I'm a 2

0|0
    0|1
  • like a 5 or something.

i guess I'm not that bad looking.

im adorable I guess.

and also, I have an awesome smile. like this ---> :D

the only issue is my weight. so that's what brings me down to a 5.

but if I wasn't so overweight, I'd probably have a higher rating. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends. If I've had enough sleep and don't have PMT, 7-8. If I'm staying up studying two nights in a row like I am now, 4.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 31

• 3.14159... cause I'm as sweet as pi

19|4
    1|0
  • Probably a 7. I have good genes, ie good teeth, strong jaw line, body is lean and doesn't put weight on, quite ruggedly handsome I think.

But I also have some less attractive aspects, ie my confidence can some times wane, and I'm skinny.

However I think I have a good overall attitude towards these things, and don't obsess or try and pander to women. I think that stands me in good stead.

1|0
    0|0
  • I just went to a water park ...you know, where everyone is shirtless. If I am to believe that a 5 is average, then according to what I saw today I am a solid 11.

2|1
    1|0
    • Word. If I walked around with my shirt off, I'd be an 8 minimum.

• 8-9

I'm an imperfect angel and

I'm pretty arrogant so..

I could never rate myself low ^-^

but 10 seems out of reach even for me

2|0
    0|0
  • Looks alone: I'd say 6. Vanity wants to push 7 but tempered with what I observe from people around me, 6. I'm average-a bit above average, nothing really special. The 2 girls I was really heavily involved with I knew for about a year before anything happened so I assume the attraction wasn't really appearance based. Really interesting question though :)

0|0
    0|0
  • 5-6

Why? Cause I think I'm slightly above average. Around 5 or 6 is slightly above average.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm gonna be a little over-confident and say 7

1|0
    0|0
  • I really don't know.

0|0
    0|0
  • 4 or 5.

0|0
    0|0
  • 7.5...ish.

0|0
    0|0
  • Overall, I'd say a 6. I've got a few things going for me, like my height. At the same time, I've got features that aren't all that spectacular, but certainly aren't bad either (like my face).

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'3", athletic build, blue-green eyes link , a deep sexy voice... I turn heads. =P

1|1
    2|1
  • probably a 6.723, I have nice eyes I guess, and alright hair. I am confident in myself but I don't ponder a lot on my looks

0|0
    0|0
  • im a perfect 10 to some

nd something lower to others

depends on whos judging me :)

0|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|1
  • perfect 8

2|1
    0|1

0|0
    0|0
  • Idk, 7 or 8 sounds good to me.

As for why?

I work out a little lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • First off these people arnt being realistic or honest second I'm only a 4

0|0
    1|0
    • which people are you referring to? The ones that think they're attractive or the ones who think they're ugly?

• Show All
    • How would you know? It's not like they've got photos and there ARE pretty people in the world it only makes sense some would be on GAG

• Yea some of them

• I'm feeling good right now so I'll give myself a 7-8 range

0|0
    0|0
  • i would say I'm like an 8 or 9..

0|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|1
  • 6, I am okay, but I often get friendzoned..

1|0
    0|1
  • 7.5 I'm so darn amazing!

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • a solid 8.2

0|0
    0|0
  • 8 or 9..funny that us guys rate ourselves better than the girls rate themselves

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I feel like a 5.

0|0
    0|0
  • ill go with 7.5 ;p

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys