How "hot" would someone have to be to date them??

K so I wanna know on a scale of one to 10 ONLY considering someone's physical appearance, what is the lowest you would go if you were to date someone? It sounds like a terrible/mean/inconsiderate question because I'm not asking about their personality at all but I really wanna know your opinion.

Thanks, exactly what I wanted ta know, looks like I should be lowering my expectations a little...

Most Helpful Girl

• i know this may not sound true..but it is.. how an treated by the guy that will make my decision if I will go on a date with him///a super hot guy who is not nice to me (NO DATE) or a not so hot guy who is really nice to me (will date)and what onne person thinks is not hot might be very hot to me

What Girls Said 7

• Lowest? probably a 5.

I'm a 6 so that's relative to me. 8 is too high.

• Only considering that... 5. But once I get to know a person, If I like them, a 5 will start looking like an 8.

• A 4 at least.

• I think hotness is determined more when you get to know someone..

• lowest would be a 10 and only go for 11 I know not equal but lol 'm only a 10

• The last guy I went out with was probably not much beyond a 4 until I started liking him, now he is a ten to me...

• Probably 5

What Guys Said 0