How to get my curly hair back?

i used to have very pretty curly hair, and now its gone, it was longish like half way down my back, but I cut it to my shoulders a while ago, I hate straightening my hair everyday, I miss my old hair! :/ lol. so what can I do to get them back? oh and I need scrunching tips, my hair doesn't scrunch well anymore.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have naturally curly hair, and from what I've been told straightening your hair a lot will cause your hair to loose it's curl. From what I've heard from people with straight hair is curling it often helps it to become curlier (not sure if that's true though) What I think you should do if let it stay natural for a while and then maybe try consulting you're hair stylist for different solutions.

What Guys Said 1

• If you got a perm I think it'll have to wait a couple of weeks.

What Girls Said 4

• use kinky curly hair products and Moroccan hair oil..they work really well to help define and hydrate curls. and stop straightening your hair! lol xxx frm one curly girl to another ;)

• i have so many products that somewhat define them, but they leave my hair feeling crunchy and I don't like that. I try to stop straightening my hair, but if my hair doesn't cooperate I straighten...

• crunchy is no good--the products I mentioned give you soft curls

• Stop straightening it and let it grow out in the mean time braid it while its wet then unbraid it when its dry

• Don't wash it everyday with shampoo you can just rinse it or use conditioner

• I deep conditioned every week and shampooed less then I let my hair air dry after 2 months it was more curly