Girls, would you reject a guy merely because he wasn't the right height?

How much importance do you place on height? And why is that so important for you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer to date guys who are taller than me. It's a matter of physical attraction for me. Maybe that qualifies as being shallow, but there are certain physical qualities I'm just as interested in as personality and character.

If I'm not attracted to a person based upon more than just personality, then it's not going anywhere. I'm a physical being.

What Girls Said 11

• i'm 5.3 so I don't really run into that problem... but honestly yes, some girls have height "standards" most won't date someone who is shorter than them. they just find it to be more attractive in a masculine way- like how guys like boobs/asses.

• Nope. I met a lot of guys recently who are my height or less but I don't mind, I feel good being tall lol

• Call me shallow but if he is to my shoulders I reject him because then I end up feeling like I am dating a kid. Plus it makes it awkward if he has to strain to kiss me or if I have to bend over to kiss him. That's just me though... I'm sure there are some girls out there that love short guys.

P.S. I am 5'6 and a half if that makes any difference.

• okay, I'm 5'9 so if the guy is like shorter then 5'6 yes I would probably reject him not to be ignorant but it just would not feel right to me

• Why wouldn't it feel right? why is it so important?

• i can't explain why :/ it just doesn't feel right.. I just like taller men I guess

• If he's a lot shorter than me. I'm 5'7 ish. And I'm not sure why to be honest. It just...feels right.

• It can be all relative, most girls like the guy to be taller, so if she's really short like 4'11" then a guy who's 5'3" might just be enough. There someone for everyone. I'm 5'3" and I love a nice 6 footer, but no taller than 6'3". Sometimes you can be rejected for being too tall as well.

• It's not that important. But I'd want for him to be at least 3 inches taller, because I'd feel like I'm emasculating him or something. I'm 5'5 btw.

• I don't place much of an importance on it.

I find it quite hot actually. Especially, when I'm taller than him when wearing high heels. xD

• I prefer much taller guys, so yes. My friends are pretty much the same apparently, cause they always make comments about "he's too short" and whatnot

• Why is that important though?

• I like to feel protected & it's attractive when a guy is tall with broad shoulders.

I know, I must be so insecure and unconfident because of that, but it's my preference and it won't change anytime soon. We all have standards and preferences--nothing new

• I don't really have a right height. A guys height is not that important to me.

• I would and I have

• Why is it so important to you?

• I do have them sure. if a girl was obese I would not date her, but that says more about how she takes care of herself than anything else. people cannot change their height.

• There are guys who won't date a girl because she is too short or doesn't like the color of her skin

What Guys Said 4

• Honestly...most girls want a guy taller than them.

Not all, but most. If I have to throw out a percentage probably every 2 out of 3 women prefer a guy taller than them.

• my uncle is shorter than his wife...not by much. But he was one tough and confident guy who oozes respect. Just sayin'.

• Size Matters in more than one way!

• ya they would