Need some advice for brown eyes make up, can you help me?

I got dark brown eyes and dirty blond hair. I don't know how can I get a good looking. Please, help me.

Most Helpful Girl

• You just have to work with the shape of your eyes. Since you have brown eyes, any color eye shadow would work for you. But for a beginner, start with neutral colors (brown and goldens). Here's a picture of different eyes and see which one matches yours the best and then learn to contour your eyes the best way.

link

link

Once you have mastered this, then play with colors. From that one picture you put up, it looks like you have deep set eyes. KEY: DO NOT OVERDO BLACK EYELINER. Deep set eyes with black eyeliner on the waterline looks like you're a drug addict. I'm sorry if that offends anyone, but it's true.

What Guys Said 1

• you can probably find something you like

somewhere on google ^-^

or you can try and watch this girl's

videos link

I'm sure she something that you'll like <3

• thank you (: she's really sweet but my eyes look like that eyespictures.net/brown-eyes.jpg I really don't know what should I do :(

• if you got that color, I envy you ^-^

• but I'm sorry I can't help you, they

only "make up" I do, is a sign/mark below my

left eye lol ^-^

What Girls Said 2

• i have dark brown eyes too. you can make them really pop by using light/dark purple eye shadows and variations of gold/bronze shimmer shadows. I also use black eyeliner- but since you have dirty blond hair you might want to try brown or plum eyeliner.

• You can try going to pintrest (search brown eyes makeup) they have a crap load of ideas but I would suggest Gold eyeshadow and black eyeliner and try to make them into cat eyes