Girls, do you or have you ever dressed sexy to get free stuff at stores?

Or at least to get a discount?

What stuff have you gotten by doing that?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I have never done that, not sure it would work.

What Girls Said 12

• No and I sometimes get £5 off things even when I only dress casually lol yesterday I boaght a pair of those sporty type shoes with the velcro strap on the top for college as I'm studying catering, I'm on my feet all day and the woman said they were meant to be £5 not £10 but even the Asda website says £10 so she obviously just give me £5 off haha, for some reason I get this often though when I'm always in my hoodies, jeans or pants with trainer type shoes lol. I think they do it to get me to go back lol.

• What I've done is that I usually pay where there is a male cashier to obtain their employee discount. they usually give it to me:)

• no.. I've never even heard of that.. weird. lol.. when I dress up it's for an event or a person or something.. not for freebies at stores. haha

• No, I've never done that nor thought of it. Until now.. Hmm, nahh still wouldn't do it lol

• LOL no.

• That actually works? I've never heard of it working in real life sometimes people will charge me a little less or just be extra nice to me but never free stuff but then again I would never dress sexy just to get something that is just pathetic.

• Ehhh no, but one time I was in a boutique... and they thought I was some chick from a reality show. so I went with it hahaha

• HELL to the NO!

• I don't dress sexy, I just dress normally and smile and act cute. Haven't gotten anything major, maybe discounts, free drinks, extra stuff.

• No, and honestly, I feel really bad when I'm treated better just because I'm a girl -.-

• no

• No, it wouldn't work anyway.

I've gotten a free drink from a vender once. I definitely was not looking cute that day.

What Guys Said 1

• just girls? I do it all the time ;) lmbooo hahaha jk