What can he do to look more attractive?

There is a person that I think looks awesome but he doesn't think so. He keeps asking me what he can do to look more attractive. What should I tell him?

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe you can make him search for "How to stop being insecure" on google

• I agree 250% if only percentages went that high.

What Guys Said 3

• Can't say because we don't know what he looks like, or dresses like.

• I would ask him to write a list of what he think is wrong about him and another on what he finds attractive about himself. In the mean time you can write a list about him. Then compare. You guys can then discuss about it over a romantic dinner for two...

• If he has low self-esteem already, the best thing to tell him is that you don't think he needs to change a thing. You said he looks awesome, so stick to that, because if he's reeeally down, he'll think you just said it to make him feel better.

• That might be it. HOwever when I tell him what I think. He calls me ugly and goes away.

• Oh jeez he's way down the rabbit hole of Crazy.

What Girls Said 1

• tell him to search within himself for attractiveness, how high you view yourself is how high others do.