What do you guys (meaning everyone) think of unnatural blondes?

like people who are obviously, in no way possible, naturally blonde?

like Hispanic people with blond hair?

im Hispanic, but I can say that I've seen so many Hispanics who can't pull it off but they do it anyway. why? I don't know.

but then I've seen a lot who look really good with blond hair.

right now, I have platinum hair, its really short, and a lot of guys and girls have told me it looks good.

now when I'm walking in the street, and I'm walking by white people, not all but some tend to stare for long period of time. but I don't think they're checking me out. it feels like they're trying to figure out if I'm white or not. I don't look white. but I'm not that dark. I guess I'm a few shades lighter than jessica alba. I look tan I guess.

i feel a bit awkward and embarrassed walking by these people. but I think my hair looks awesome. anyway, what do you guys (guys and girls) think about unnatural blondes?

does it annoy you to see Hispanics with blond hair? or does it not matter?

Most Helpful Girl

• Some Hispanics can pull it off but some cant. it mainly depends on what shade and tone of blond they use. its not really all about looking white because I've seen girls of all races do it, its more of a trend now, many people go lighter especially in the summer. don't feel embarassed, a lot of people check you out more when your hair is lighter so that's probably why they're looking. why would I be annoyed? lol

• oh ok.

idk I just thought white people thought Hispanics who go blond are doing it to look white.

i don't know if a lot of them really do, but I do my hair blond because I like to experiment with all sorts of colors :D

What Guys Said 3

• There are some types of guys who like trashy looking unnatural appearing blondes. And there are women who like that sort of guy. Not any more complicated than that. I avoid both, the 'blondes' and their boy friends. If I have to be around them I tell blond jokes.

• Really depends on the individual. Different hair styles/colors work for different people. I tend to like people who leave their hair natural though, usually looks better to me. I will admit I've met people who I think look way better with hair color that isn't natural to them. Exceptions to every rule.

• In general unnatural blonde looks so bad. The tint color is usually quite different than natural color and I hate the uniformity it has throughout the hair, except in the roots, that usually looks very dark.

What Girls Said 5

• I think it looks better on tanned skin like alba. Not on pale skin...because it washes out thier features. But I think blondes are cool.

• I'm Hispanic and blond is just about the only color that even most white people(who aren't natural blondes) cannot pull off. It just looks tacky when a Hispanic person does it. It seems like they think they're fooling someone. Typical beaner decision, from my experience.

It's also bad when Asians do it

• yeah I know what you mean.

alot of the ghetto Hispanics just make blond look tacky.

but I think only those few who aren't too dark and dress nicely and look clean, don't look so bad.

yeah I guess blond is pretty difficult to pull of. I've seen even some white people or really light skinned people who look bad as blondes.

• I wouldn't say it's 'annoying', but I don't think it's an attractive look. Unnatural blond hair on anyone (especially people who are naturally dark complected, with dark hair) tends to look bad.

But whatever. It's your hair, wear it however it makes you happy. I like natural hair, you like fake blond hair. Doesn't matter.

• damn that upkeep! It works for some people.

Nope, doesn't bother me.

• yeah I hate having to do my roots pretty often.

but I have noticed that with the ash blondes, roots don't look as bad as if its some sort of warm blonde.

• true true, that makes sense :)

• I think it's about what looks good with their coloring. Warm skin tones should stick to warm shades, cool tones should stick to cool shades. I think women of most colors, except Asian can pull off blond hair. For example beyonce looks good with blond because she picked a shade which goes with her coloring. Darker skinned women should definitely stay away from lighter shades and instead go for dark blond and caramel tones. I think black women look fantastic with caramel highlights because it looks so nice against their skin, which is usually warm in tone. Like I Said before though, Asian women should avoid any type of light hair because I honestly have never seen one that looks good with any shade of blond or even light brown hair. Thy should stick close to their natural color