Dating bigger girls?

Hey guys, I was just curious about how you feel on dating girls who are a little bigger than most girls. Basically a size 12 or up region.

Thanks for any answers :D

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the person. I've met skinny women who didn't interest me in the least, and I've met overweight women whose beauty haunted my dreams. The best advice I can give any woman is to take care of yourself and try to be the very best version of yourself you can be.

What Guys Said 4

• Nothing to worry about in my book. Whether I find a girl attractive or not really depends on quite few things that are more important than waist size.

• Well the Average size in the us for women Is 14 now I believe, It doesn't really seem all that attractive bu if she's hella cute & with nice shapes I guess I would go for it.

• my idea is generally they have to be my size or smaller

i have a 31 waist line not sure how that measures up in womens

• That usually computes to somewhere in the mid to low 20's if I remember correctly.

• sounds pretty good to me then

• If she's pretty, it won't matter that much to me.

What Girls Said 1

• You're running about average there. Most women are a size 10-16. So, since the majority of women are in that range and they obviously are getting boyfriends, I'd say guys don't have too big of an issue with it.