Should I go blond this summer?

I am a natural auburn/brown with dark eyebrows. I really want to go blond this summer with a little bit of brown on the underside of my hair. I've seen other people do this and it looked good on them but in your guys' opinion, is this kind of hair trashy?

Thanks for the answers everyone!(:

Most Helpful Guy

• AS I kid this hapened to me naturally every summer, so I don't think of it as trashy. Try to make it look as natural as possible, no canary type yellow...more a whitish streaked look.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• If there are any wig stores near your area you should pay them a visit. Try on the blond color that you are going for and if it goes well with your features then go ahead and dye your hair blond. That way you won't regret your decision. Oh, if you do plan on going to try wigs get a friend with you so you can get her opinion too.

• Yes, I think you'd look better as a blond. As long as it doesn't look to unnatural, I don't think anyone would consider it trashy.

• Yes, you should. But don't go super blond. Too drastic is never good & you won't like it.

• Your hair is really nice as is. In terms of hair you should do what YOU feel like doing~! There are always going to people who agree or disagree on a particular look but if you do what you want to do, at least you'll have your own answer/opinion in the end.

I'm not a guy but I don't think it's trashy. :P

• Just have to mention, you'd have to do your eyebrows too or it'll look a little weird. Also note that it changes how you 'match' with certain colors (clothing).