Would you look through a girl's notebook if you thought she was into you to look for clues?...weird I know

Ok so I lost this notebook I was using for school like a week ago. I left it in one of my classes or something and then today the guy I like apparently found it and gave it to me. Now I am like 98% sure he figured out I like him and that he doesn't like me back.

I kinda got bored in one of my classes one day and I was writing down all of this stuff about him and I basically wrote down every thought that went through my head and there was a lot of stuff I didn't want him to read. I mean he is a pretty nice guy but I mean curiosity is a human quality and I wonder if he looked through it which it would be really bad if he did. I also wrote down some stuff I thought about one if his really hot friends. I seriously wrote like an entire page about him... It IS just a school notebook for homework but the thing is, I'm sure he knows I'm into him so I wonder if he would look through it for any clues.

Guys, would you look through a girls notebook if you found it and you thought she was into you? Would you look through it to see if she passed any notes about you or something?

Most Helpful Guy

• No doubt in my mind he looked through it. If he cared enough to keep it, and not just leave it for you, a teacher, or somebody else to find and give it back to you... then he probably wanted to look through it. Which means he likes you too, so don't sweat it. If anything you gave him confidence, so he might try to see what he can get away with... but oh well.

• Oh shit....so what would be some signs I should look for that he has read it? Would he act different? haha yeah.....no guy should no everything a girl thinks and that's why I didn't want him to read it, because I literally wrote down every thought that went through my head.....

What Guys Said 2

• No, I would feel it's an invasion of privacy. I would feel sketchy, and I would feel bad. But I also would feel alone on not doing it. I think the average guy would look through it. It depends on how much he respects privacy really.

• i wouldn't look through it but maybe a peek or two, if I see my name however, written there, then that would change maybe

What Girls Said 1

• this guy who likes me always checks my phone and my book saying my handwriting is cute and he notices the most unsual and to-be-unnoticed things about me..