Should I lose weight for the summer?

I am a healthy weight. I mean I'm skinny, but I don't have abs or anything. I love my legs/but and what not. I am short though, 4'10. So, should I loose weight? I mean is that the type a guy I want to attract if I am really skinny? I mean I'm not sure.

Most Helpful Guy

• You should always strive to be in top physical condition.

What Guys Said 1

• you should if you absolutely feel like it.

What Girls Said 3

• Depends on how YOU feel about yourself. If you think toning up will make you more confident in summer outfits then go for it. But don't change your body just for guys.

• There is nothing wrong with toning up for the summer. Maybe don't make weight loss your focus, and make changing the shape of your body (working your ass off in the gym) your goal.

• You only mentioned your weight, so we have no way of determining whether or not you need to lose weight.

Yes, plenty of guys like skinny girls. In fact, skinny girls are generally preferred over the flabby unhealthy chicks