How do they get bodies like this?

Besides photoshop or surgery and the fact that drill team dancing is hard, how do women like this keep their curves while having such a taut, toned tummy & body?

Cause have you ever seen the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders in person? lol they're pretty hot

link

link

link

link

link

^hope the links work

how do they maintain curves yet athleticism?

Most Helpful Guy

• Part of it is genetics and part of it is working out constantly. I used to live next door to a Minnesota Vikings Cheerleader and those girls are required to be able to do so many crunches per work out and so on...There are actual physical tests they must pass. As for curves and muscles at the same time I say they're just blessed with the curves. The girl I lived next door to quit after having one kid and is now a dance teacher. I'm not sure if she thought she wouldn't pass tryouts after the kid or if she just decided to give it up.

What Guys Said 12

• For some it is genetics, but I would wager that half the women from your links have gone under the knife at some point. A lean and athletic body type does not usually lend itself to the bust size of the average NFL cheerleader.

• Yeah, they have had implants

But my legs and thighs are toned and muscular but I hatehatehate ab, core and arm exercises, so I'm not as toned as I'd like to be in the midsection and upper body

• It's okay to have high standards but make sure they are attainable. So much of what we see in the media is illusory.

• To be perfectly honest being able to maintain your curves after losing fat and adding muscle like that is entirely genetic and dependent upon your natural body shape. An hourglass will stay an hourglass, a pear will stay a pear, an apple will stay an apple, and a banana will stay a banana regardless of whether they're muscular or thin.

• 2 options:

Good genes who determine that the fat shall go to only to the right places!

Surgery - first heavy exercises getting slim body .. but with the cost of boobs, which then are replaced with new silicon boobies.

The second option is the most common one.

• They eat healthy and exercise regularly. No fast food. No soda. Lots of vegetables and micronutrients.

They also likely do some weight lifting because gaining muscle mass boosts your metabolism.

• Genetics+cardio+clean eating + implants.

It's like asking what exercise makes nba players tall.

They've been chosen because their bodies look like this in response to exercise.

• they work out a lot and they extremelly well, that is it and yes genetics helps too.

• Lifting weights... too many women do not lift weights at all. The reason all their assets look big is because their 'lifted' not only by the obvious clothes their wearing.. but because they lift weights and a lot of weights on top of strict diets and some endurance training obviously to cut fat down before season

• They have lots of money to spend on personal trainers and personal chefs/nutritionists to tell them what to eat but genes could also play a role.

Plus they're all smiling. Smiling automatically makes you more attractive.

• Those girls don't have chefs LOL they only get paid about...$50-$200 a game,usually $50-$100

But I suppose genes are the way to go

• Never knew they got paid so little LOL

• genetics and lots of working out

• Working out + eating healthy? It's not too difficult.

• good diet and cardio..along with some light lifting..remember..do it light.

• you don't know what your talking about buddy.. your feeding that huge myth that women shouldn't lift many weights or they get 'big'... one of the biggest myths in the fitness industry

• JK women are going to turn into hulking monsters despite the fact they have like 1/10 the testosterone of men, who frequently fail hard in their quest to get ripped

• Why light lifting? Weightlifting does not bulk up a women because she does not have enough testosterone for that to happen. Unless she takes steroids she will just look really toned not bulky.

• You ask a million body and leg questions but this one I'm happy about :D now THOSE are sexy bodies and I don't think you should be ashamed of having toned muscular legs and a toned body

What Girls Said 9

• I grew up with the Redskins cheerleader who's been on the cover of the calenders for the past couple of years and she ALWAYS did lots of cardio. A lot of running uphills and cross country workouts. She also did core workouts and light lifting weights for her arms. The curves, however, are usually just naturally how their bodies are (or surgery for some).

• Probably a lot of it is diet. I can imagine they lift weights too, cardio alone doesn't tone you up like that.

• That is genetics, allot of more athletic women could not be a dallas cheer leader because they aren't hot enough/curvy whatever. They are just very attractive so get hired, I'm sure allot of women apply for that and don't get in. You can only "look your best", as your genetics will allow you.

• They all already have natural curves. - Due to genetics

From dancing, obviously. Squats!

• I think they look kinda normal you just need to work out.

• Well the curves you're talking about there (minus boobs) are mainly from bone structure. It's genetics... fat cells - where they're positioned, the amount.. + they don't overly work out, they balance out where they work their muscle.

• most of it starts with the genetic lottery a lot of it is hard ass working out and Some of it is surgery(enhancements like boobs)

• throwing up and starving themselves lol they put themselves through so much to look like toothpicks. it looks bad imo

• How can you say that? LOL

• That's not true. They could not possibly be throwing up and starving themselves because if they did then they would not have any energy to cheer, they would not have any muscles, and they would not have any boobs. They just eat healthy and workout.

• Hard dieting

Puking up every other meal

Lots of exercise

Genes

• LOL

right, every girl in shape pukes

• How the hell can they puke after every meal and still have the energy to cheer, keep their muscle mass, and keep their curves? Just because a girl is thin does not mean that she does all that unhealthy crap to get there. Those girls just work their asses off and eat clean.

• Well I did say every other meal

I was kind of exaggerating anyways...

I doubt they would do it all the time because obviously that can have some pretty bad effects on all parts of their bodies

But I imagine of some of them do do it