Tight Jeans or a Dress?

Guys, what do you think of a girl when she wears tight jeans versus when she's wearing a dress?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the type of dress, you can pretty much assume guys love anything that is tight, the looser the lesser imo. If the dress was low cut with a low neckline and pretty tight then I'd say of course the dress! Mainly cause you're showing some leg and that's hot. I have noticed lately though that skinny jeans can nearly be just as sexy because they accentuate a woman's natural curves. I just wish thicker or heavier women would stop being so needlessly ashamed of themselves and also wear tight clothes to show off their body, there are a surprising amount of guys who like thicker women. You're sabatoging yourself if you where loose/baggy clothing.

What Guys Said 7

• A dress is ok but Oh when most girls wear tight jeans it is a major turn on, their legs and ass in them are a major major turn on and get me so horny. Those tight, shiny, black leather looking pants/leggings or what ever they are also are a major turn on most girls, their legs and ass in them to are a major major turn on and get me so horny. Even time a girl wearing either of those types of pants walks past me I simply can not help but to check her legs and ass out, if I like what I see I find myself needing to take another look and then I get majorly turned on, horney, my mind fills with sexual thoughts and feelings and how good the girls legs and ass could make me feel and then I start to feel my pen*s getting hard and wet. I just want to get some but of course I always do the respectful thing and control my urges. What usually ends up happing is I remember what her legs and ass are like and when I get home at night the memories of her legs and ass in tight jeans or those tight shiny type black pants come flooding back, I get myself horny and turned on with what her legs and ass look like and how good it could make me feel and then feel my hand moving slowly down to my pen*s and I slowly start to pleasure myself. Not long after I squirt and the sexual relief is better than words can describe, I end up wet, usually I find myself having to repeat this process and by the time I am done the thought of that girls legs and ass in those tight jeans or black shiny tight pants and how good it could make me feel I feel so sexually relived and am very very wet. :)

• If she looks good or at least not bad then it doesn't matter to me, I guess I don't put much thought into it, my bad

• depends, are ya just meeting him, or are you on a date with him... most of the time, were not really attracted to the "dressed up" right away, cause it makes you look like you're easy, showing skin right away...give us something to work for that skin, even though we don't like working, its worth it in the end, believe me

• A dress is always sexier. And much more classy. :)

• jeans are sexier imo

• Nothing appeals to me more than seeing a trim girl wearing the right pair of jeans!

• Easier access. <-- first thought. Don't judge me on it.

What Girls Said 0