Girls, optimum height for a dude?

Height's a real issue these days, I don't know why, but I feel the kiddies are shorter than we used to be when we were there age. Just wondering how tall a man should be to not called sasquatch or a midget.

Most Helpful Girl

• don't care. I guess my height,so around 5'6,would be the most practical. but it doesn't matter at all.

What Girls Said 14

• I'd say around 6-7 inches taller than me.

The last guy I dated was 5'10 and I thought it was perfect.

To be honest though, I really don't care, as long as they're taller than me (and that's not asking for much..)

I think it's cuter whenever they're a lot taller than me (Like if they're 5'11 or 6 foot),

but I find it easier to kiss them and stuff if they're closer to my height (Like 5'7ish)

(:

• Height is really not that big of a deal, but my preference is around 5'6 - 5'9. Absolute perfect height for me would be 5'7 probably, but anywhere around there is good. I'm 5'3.

• I don't really care about height. If you are taller than 5 foot your good. If not that's OK too. I tend to judge by personality more than looks.

• I'm 5'1, so I go about 5'8 or taller. 5'4 would be short for me.

• I'm 5'3, I'd say around 5'7-5'11.

5'9 is perfect.

• sexyy and hot! it doesn't really matter. I like em short tall medium. mmm just as long as they have sexy abs, a nice tan, and a great sexy smile. yummy

• I am 5 foot 9 and a half (roughly) and most guys I've dated have been roughly my height. Since I am tall for a girl, I would assume that guys roughly my height (between 5 foot 8 and 6 feet) are considered ideal. I guess a good average would be about 5 foot 10.

So yeah. A guy should be around 5 foot 10 - that way he fits in everywhere and with just about everyone.

• I love insanely tall men, as its something that I see in my family and people tend to like what's familiar... 6'6 is idealistic but not likely. I'm happy with anyone who passes 6.

• But don't worry about the kiddies getting shorter. The human race has constantly been getting taller and taller for millions of years. It's an evolutionary thing for the evolutionary advantage. Don't worry about it lol

• I'm 5'4" and I like guys at least 5'10 but no more than 6'1" or 2"

It's not that I purposely choose that, but the guys I'm attracted to are generally about that tall.

• 5'9, 5'10 ish is perfect. But I'm only 5'4 Soo...

• I like guys that are either over 6 feet tall or just about there. I'm 5''2'' so I guess I just need a guy who makes up for my "shortness" ;)

• I like em 6 ft + (:

• As long as he is taller than me so I don't feel like an amazon.

What Guys Said 5

• For most women as long as you're taller than them then you're okay.

• Im 5'11'' and fine with it but I think it would be better to be like 6'1'' I don't really see reason to be taller than that. Some girls I have been with have been kinda tall like and it always feel weird when they are in heels and are like look I'm taller then you lol. Those girls are like 5'7'' to -6'3'' the tallest. I'm not gonna lie. Ill start to get insecure when they are taller then me even though I have no reason to be.

• I will tell you from personal experience. I'm 4'11" and 1/2... That's right when your this short you tend to add those half inches. I'm also a lot stronger than I would say 75% of guys taller than I. I'm not trying to sound like a ass but its true. Now that you have some what of a mental picture of a jacked midget as some call me. Which I'm not. No women taller than I has ever wanted to go on a date with me just because of how tall I am. Sad but so true

• I don't think such a thing exists - it's more like the taller a guy is the better for the vast majority of women from my observation.

• 1820.356 millimeters.