How much do you think makeup effects someone's appearance?

Do you think it can make someone that's a 6 without makeup, to a 9 with makeup?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes:

link

link

In fact, I would go so far to say that it is BECAUSE of makeup that some girls are considered 6s when they should be 9s. Because if no girl wore makeup, those 6s that choose not to wear makeup would look like 9s compared to those girls that do choose to use make up, and are good at it. Its like so many girls use make up, its hurt the grading scale. Its not based on reality anymore.

What Guys Said 8

• It depends. It can make appearances worse too. Natural, cared for skin is the best imo, but a small bit of makeup isn't bad.

• 6 to a 9? I think that's way to big of a jump no? I think more so like 7 or 8.

• Yes, totally possible.

• Extremely! Some girls look so nasty without it! Especially if your so used to seeing them with it.

• it matters a lot ! I've seen a pic of rihanna without make up, she looked like a totall 4

• Make-up makes up girls' 'beauty', for the most part. I think it's safe to assume that if the girl doesn't look mind blowing with makeup, then her real face looks pretty awful

• A lot. link

• In my opinion there are basically four levels:

Level one - Doesn't look good naturally and makeup doesn't help much.

Level 2 - Doesn't look good naturally but can look good with makeup.

Level 3 - Looks good naturally and makeup only makes her look better.

Level 4 - Looks so good without makeup that makeup only makes her worse (and yes they're out there. I've seen them.)

I don't do this 1-10 stuff.

What Girls Said 4

• absolutely.it can change the shape of your eyes,cheekbones,nose,you complexion,eyelashes,lip shape and color-everything really,so of course it can.

• It's just the difference between this link and this link

• It is possible. You can manipulate/change so much with make up its scary :/

• ALOT apparently. I jut googled makeup before and after and these are some of the first links. A bit scary : link compilation of well known chinese beauty gurus with and w/o makeup

but I think most of these women look OK without makeup: link

• Oh gosh.. some of those pictures literally scared me and turned me soft!