If Only Ugly Guys Approach You, Does That Mean You're Ugly Too?

This may be a shallow question - but I really want to know!

Of course you can say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but there is definitely still a universal spectrum from hot or not, and you can't deny that. Of course there is still personality etc, but face value is what is taken into account FIRST.

I've heard two sides of the story:

1. That yes, if ugly guys approach you, that means you're ugly because they feel that you're in their league. OR

2. That no, ugly guys approach you because you are really hot, and they have the courage to do so because they know they're not that attractive themselves and aren't that afraid of rejection, because they know in order to get some pssy they need to make the first move AND that hot guys don't approach you because they are intimidated by you.

I'm not going to lie - of course I want the answer to my question to be number 2, but I want totally unbaised, honest answers. I really want to know the truth. what do you really think?!

Most Helpful Guy

• It could be that there confidence level is high and also maybe you give off a vibe that you don't care about looks.looks shouldn't affect how you see someone but sadly its just human nature to care about looks its etremely rare to not care about it...the ones that say thwy don't care actually care without knowing it

What Guys Said 2

• What is the sample size? How ugly are the guys that are approaching you? Also if you post a picture I will give you an objective answer as to whether or not I think you are ugly.

• No, I don't consider myself pretty or good looking. I would attempt to talk to a pretty girl if I didn't stutter so much. So no it doesn't make you ugly at all.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think it necessarily means either one.