Classy, yet attractive, but not slutty

I'm going to college in the fall and want to change my style up. I want to dress attractive, yet not slutty. What are some clothes that accomplish this?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• Basically nothing see through unless you have some undershirt, the goal is not to let your undies show.

Don't let anything hang out. Mini skirts are OK if you have tights under. Short shorts just annoy me.

Just dress as you would if you were to visit grandma, but not like you raided her closet.

• Hug curves, don't show them. And by hug show off, not form fit. And by curves I mean hips/boobs. Show off your butt in jeans, but if you wear yoga pants, put shorts on over.

• I HATE when girls wear yoga pants on campus. blech, makes me feel like true society no longer exists.

• I'm alright with the yoga pants, just cover em up a bit. Or at least don't pull them all the way up your buttcrack.

• Here's a crazy concept: They're just clothes. Who the f*** cares? Just be comfortable in what you wear. But if you are going to be a shallow tool and look for a specific kind of clothes that cater to some nonexistant style, at least go to the second-hand store.

• And look at the haters just down-voting without even attempting a response. That, folks, is straight-up passive aggressivism. Even by internet standards.

• There is no school dress code when it comes to college. Though I would find it hard to believe you'd want to change your style JUST because you're changing environments, be you!

What Girls Said 3

• Just as krisdaschwab912 mentioned .. just be comfortable. Plus that you can wear whatever you want , it will never look attractive unless you have that attitude.. I know this girl in my class ,she has an extremely plain style.. but always looking attractive, perfect and really hot.. and trust me , she never wears more than plain jeans and a tshirt.. It's the attitude and the overall look .. There are people who wear amazing clothes, but they look awful .. just wear whatever makes you feel good.

• Try to wear tight clothes, but not too tight; If you have curves show them off ;

• form fitting but not showing a lot of skin. I think skirts do this, esp. pencil skirts. keep the hem mid thigh or longer. don't show a lot of boob. stick to lots of classic pieces that hug your curves but are somewhat plain. guys like this on me.