Girls, how do you feel about the frat guy style?

By frat guy style I mean khaki's, sperrys, polos, shorter shorts, tank tops, etc.

I don't dress like this; I asked the question because it kind of looks silly to me and I wanted to know what other people think of it.

Well it's nice to see people agree with me. I don't automatically assume douche, but it bothers me that they try to pass it off as the classy, grown up style. I like to think I dress classy, but to me that means a button shirt, nice jeans, and dressy casual shoes. Not man thighs and polos while we drink and haze.

Most Helpful Girl

• As soon as I see a guy dressed like that I automatically think, "wow he looks like a douche"

• @update: a button down shirt, jeans, and dress shoes is the hottest thing a guy can wear, imo

What Girls Said 7

• I always thought it was a silly style as well. Normally when I see a guy dressed like that "douche alert" flashes in my mind. I know that's judgmental and terrible, but every time I've encountered a guy dressed like that he was a douche.

• No.

• I am not really a fan of it, I prefer the nice jeans and tshirt look. When he looks comfy that's when its the best.

• I don't like that style.

• If he's hot, yes it looks good.

• Haha frat guys at my school wear stuff that looks like Affliction all of the time and I think it's worse than what you described.

I dunno, I just like jeans and a plain t-shirt.

• That look would look good on me, and I'm a female. On a dude, it's too cookie cutter. Unless he is actually clean shaven with a recent haircut and isn't hung over.

What Guys Said 0