Ladies: What kind of style do you find attractive on guys?

This can pertain to anything...clothes, hair style, etc. there's a lot of different styles we can have...

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• I like clean cut. I am starting to notice this guy after his haircut but I think I notice more about a guy when they actually interact with me.

• clean cut...just my style. Thanks lol

• I'm feeling rather confident. I'm also an autobody mechanic. I've always thought it strange because they kinda contradict each other.

• I know but you want to be able to be adapt (kind of like the guy a girl would want to show off to her parent - clean cut but also be wild and manly at other times). I guess a good explain is my old coworker in high end retail (suit) but then after work, they hit the gym in short kind of thing. But really if you are you, girls like you will like the whole package.

• Get a leather jacket. Leather jacket's are hot. :3

And shorter hair. I like that.

• clean cut men in suits who are somewhat older and distinguished looking. I'm 21 so to me this means men who look in their late 20s and up. the cleanshaven, neat hair, polished kind of look that professional men have. SEXY.

What Guys Said 1

• No love for metalhead gangsters :(